25 RARELY SEEN ARTWORKS PAINTED BY ADOLF HITLER | Page 2 | World Defense

25 RARELY SEEN ARTWORKS PAINTED BY ADOLF HITLER

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
wow who knew and some of them are good! I find the mother and child one very interesting because it shows love there. You still cannot feel anything but hatred for that man after what he did and it explains why he stole so much art and hid it away.
Despite the constant human suffering he caused, he had a heart to those he cared about. He had quite the pet collection and was extremely fond of dogs in particular.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
That is very strange is it not? a killer that wiped out generations and he loved pets so strange and not what you would think about a dangerous dictator

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
That is very strange is it not? a killer that wiped out generations and he loved pets so strange and not what you would think about a dangerous dictator
You see it all the time in the "ratchet" realm of the internet. Gang members who have no problem performing high-intensity drive-bys just on the basis of gang affiliation, and they return home to cuddle with their bulldogs.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
I guess putting it that way sounds like psychotic behaviour...going out to kill and pilleage then coming back to think that they are normal people.

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
I guess putting it that way sounds like psychotic behaviour...going out to kill and pilleage then coming back to think that they are normal people.
Those people are illusioned, at least I like to think. They live lives with a film over their eyes that they have known since birth, and back in Germany, nationality was a big cause for the Nazi regime buildup. That blinded them from the true horrors, the scapegoats and the inhumanity that they were able to cast upon certain populations.

djdefense

Reactions
32 2 0
Country
India
No one is purely evil or purely good. All you talk about is how bad Hitler was, but no one seems to talk about the war crimes committed by Americans - wasn't nuking 200,000 Japs evil, especially when the bombing wasn't even required?
Or the British? Should people forget how 4 Million Indians were starved to death to fuel Churchill's war machine?

And what was the difference between the Supremacists who wanted to ban Jews from Harvard and other elite US institutions and the Nazis?

War is war and people commit unbelievable acts of evil during any war. Let us be honest, no one is doing any "saintly" act when they're killing 20 civilians for every suspected terrorist. That is an "accepted" number for all countries engaged in fighting terrorism and that number tells us how evil we all really are.

But, Hitler was a good artist and a popular leader of his day. The Swastika is a hated symbol in the US I understand, but it's a beloved sacred symbol for a third of humanity including Buddhists and Hindus. It was found also revered by Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Celts, Native Americans, and Persians. Just because Hitler made it, doesn't mean its evil.

The number of times I've been questioned by TSA guys about my Swastika tattoo. OMG! And I'm not even caucasian.

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
No one is purely evil or purely good. All you talk about is how bad Hitler was, but no one seems to talk about the war crimes committed by Americans - wasn't nuking 200,000 Japs evil, especially when the bombing wasn't even required?
Or the British? Should people forget how 4 Million Indians were starved to death to fuel Churchill's war machine?

And what was the difference between the Supremacists who wanted to ban Jews from Harvard and other elite US institutions and the Nazis?

War is war and people commit unbelievable acts of evil during any war. Let us be honest, no one is doing any "saintly" act when they're killing 20 civilians for every suspected terrorist. That is an "accepted" number for all countries engaged in fighting terrorism and that number tells us how evil we all really are.

But, Hitler was a good artist and a popular leader of his day. The Swastika is a hated symbol in the US I understand, but it's a beloved sacred symbol for a third of humanity including Buddhists and Hindus. It was found also revered by Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Celts, Native Americans, and Persians. Just because Hitler made it, doesn't mean its evil.

The number of times I've been questioned by TSA guys about my Swastika tattoo. OMG! And I'm not even caucasian.
I don't think it anyone was trying to devalue a certain person or peoples for being "evil". I'm not denying that all countries have had their fair share of war crimes, but a lot of them weren't without reason. On the subject of nuking of Japan, you have to admit that Japan had already refused to surrender, and there were confirmed reports of soldiers attempting to inspire suicide upon Japanese civilians; to use grenades in order to become martyrs for their country. Those dead Japanese? They weren't exactly in the right hands either way, and a total land invasion which would add on to the numerous American causalities felt in the pacific would be an unnecessary burden. The Japanese had their chance to surrender, and the fact that they didn't was detrimental to the welfare of their citizens.

Yes, there were people like Mussolini and Stalin who also caused surmounted deaths to the citizens that of their own country, but the undeniable difference of Hitler's regime was that it was a targeted attacks against Jews in general, thus creating a scapegoat. What started as the inhumane degrading of the religion continued to the point where they were considered expendable, and it was portrayed as a rightful duty to step up and purge them. Genocide.

The Swastika isn't evil, but it happened to represent at one point one of the most publicly genocidal parties of history, and obviously people are going to attach a negative connotation to it.

There is lots of evil throughout history, and you are right, war is war, but when you weigh it all together, no country is more sane than the other. It's all about strategics, and making the decision that compromises your position in war with the people's welfare. Nuking Japan wasn't an easy choice, you have to realize. But, ultimately, that is the choice that was taken, and it was the consequence the Japanese war machine faced for lacking in any integrity to surrender peacefully.

djdefense

Reactions
32 2 0
Country
India
I don't think it anyone was trying to devalue a certain person or peoples for being "evil". I'm not denying that all countries have had their fair share of war crimes, but a lot of them weren't without reason. On the subject of nuking of Japan, you have to admit that Japan had already refused to surrender, and there were confirmed reports of soldiers attempting to inspire suicide upon Japanese civilians; to use grenades in order to become martyrs for their country. Those dead Japanese? They weren't exactly in the right hands either way, and a total land invasion which would add on to the numerous American causalities felt in the pacific would be an unnecessary burden. The Japanese had their chance to surrender, and the fact that they didn't was detrimental to the welfare of their citizens.

Yes, there were people like Mussolini and Stalin who also caused surmounted deaths to the citizens that of their own country, but the undeniable difference of Hitler's regime was that it was a targeted attacks against Jews in general, thus creating a scapegoat. What started as the inhumane degrading of the religion continued to the point where they were considered expendable, and it was portrayed as a rightful duty to step up and purge them. Genocide.

The Swastika isn't evil, but it happened to represent at one point one of the most publicly genocidal parties of history, and obviously people are going to attach a negative connotation to it.

There is lots of evil throughout history, and you are right, war is war, but when you weigh it all together, no country is more sane than the other. It's all about strategics, and making the decision that compromises your position in war with the people's welfare. Nuking Japan wasn't an easy choice, you have to realize. But, ultimately, that is the choice that was taken, and it was the consequence the Japanese war machine faced for lacking in any integrity to surrender peacefully.

Totally agree with you :)

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
So true each country has had an evil of some sort in war but it is strange that he could have a thing for art and be an artist depicting love of a mother and child when he clearly came from being unloved in someway.

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
If only he could have just continued pursuing the art of painting probably he would have improved enough to be a successful painter, then his contribution to the world would be much more welcome that his promotion of war and destruction.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
yes maybe if he had become an artist that was recognised he might not have become what he was and taken so many lives for it too. how the world works we don't know, frightening is it not!