27th Feb 2019 - History Made! | Page 3 | World Defense

27th Feb 2019 - History Made!

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Well it wasn't the emphasis i got as it was regarding IAF coming on top of Balakot , Bombing & escaping. We will derail the thread, so if you want further discussions open a new thread, in fact i liked the thought of a thread discussing how to Stop SOW.

To conclude, YES it can happen again, BUT so can happen to Indian cities as well like it was demonstrated on morning of 27th. By this way Pakistan Cities can be painted with Mushroom Clouds as well BUT so does the Indian cities.

So, signing off from this topic, make a new thread if you want to discus this further brother.
That was not the same. Its was reactionary to what the Indians did. Why does everyone here keep missing the point? Have any of you asked HOW this happened to begin with, instead of gloating about how we reacted.

Also the statement was implied from the start.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Hanging a Prisoner who has already laid arms goes against the ethics of our Prophet (P.B.U.h) teachings. So despite our Patriotism, Anger & spirit we had to have cool minds.
Really? Guess you might want to tell that to the muslims that would decapitate their prisoners during war. I dont think thou got the memo.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Agree with Pakhtoon yum, doesn't go against Islam. An enemy caught in battle can be slaughtered. However, if he surrenders, the answer becomes a bit more murky and subjective. Also note that the fellow didn't surrender on landing, he was shooting and fighting.

We slaughtered the Romans in Yarmouk when they were done for and essentially in no state to fight. We did the same in Iraq to the Persians and turned the rivers red.

One thing is for sure, the fellow drank his tea well and went back and kept his honor and promise not to spread lies.
Not really, justice should be served doesnt matter if he surrendered or not. He picked up a sword against us so his intentions were clear from the start.

Regarding the pilot then when he landed. He took out his gun against the villagers. (Off topic)

@Khafee can u move my posts to the chill thread. Thanks. Your the only mod I know here.

Last edited:

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
That was not the same. Its was reactionary to what the Indians did. Why does everyone here keep missing the point? Have any of you asked HOW this happened to begin with, instead of gloating about how we reacted.

Also the statement was implied from the start.

What I read was IAF came over Balakot, Bombed & Went away, they will do it again & come to Peshawar next time, where did you said anything about STOPPING IAF TO USE SOW EVEN ACROSS LOC? Did you want to shoot IAF in Indian Airspace before they launch & Pakistan becoming aggressors?

Never mind, you want to discuss it further start a new thread.

Really? Guess you might want to tell that to the muslims that would decapitate their prisoners during war. I dont think thou got the memo.

Not really, justice should be served deosnt matter of he surrendered or not. He picked up a sword against us, from the start.

Regarding the pilot then when he landed. He took out his gun against the villagers.

I am not responsible for any of the Muslims & their act whoever they might be. They will be answerable to Allah as i am for my deeds. As far as for me, i know Muhammad (P.B.U.H) preached & practiced to Not kill enemies after they surrender as you can see after Badr & other Ghawaz. By your logic, that Abhi should have been killed anyway as he first fired & then later he surrendered & was captured;

1. All prisoners of Badr should have been killed because they picked sword at 1st place, BUT NO, Prophet (P.B.U.H) made them live & asked to pay ransom for their freedom or teach Muslims,
  2. After Fatah Makkah, Muhammad (P.B.U.H) should have killed Abu-Sufian & other Infidels of Makkah because they fought against Muslims BUT they all were let go because Prophet announced that " All shall be spared"
  3. Once during a Ghazwa an infidel was about to be killed by a Companion (R.A) of Prophet (P.B.U.H), so he recited KALMA. Still he was killed by that Sahabi (R.A). When Prophet came to know of the incident he was angered to which Sahabi (R.A) replied "I Killed him because he was reciting Kalma because of Fear" to which our Prphet (P.B.U.H); Rematul lil Alameen replied; "Had you cut his his heart open & saw for yourself that he recited Kalma because of fear of death or of Iman" ??
Brother i do not know about you or others, but the above is the Sunnah of our beloved (P.B.U.H).

PS: I said it before but you made me reply, so am saying again that I wont be replying again anything related to this topic on this Thread.
Regards,

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
This is what I fear. Our establishments and people stuck in 27 Feb. Where as the enemy has learned and adapted to the situation. I dont see PAF and PA doing anything to prepare for a more cohesive attack.

May I remind everyone here how shameful it is for enemy jets to fly so far into Pakistan without being shot down. On top of that they also escaped back into India. A proper reaction would have been to shoot them all down as soon as they crossed the borders. How is PA addressing this? Or are they going to let Indian jets reach Peshawar next time. Just like the good old days when the Indians bombed Peshawar airport. Utterly shameful

Sir Pakistan has reportedly installed Chinese JY-27A, though numbers not confirmed such radars though increase the situational awareness but it is much better that such radars are installed in network of short, medium and long SAMs/Radars. Considering financial cruch Pak should at least get few batteries of HQ 16 b with 70KM+ range and HQ7 batteries in Kashmir. The possible targets during 2019 Indo Pak conflict i.e Multan and Bahawalpur cantts should also be protected urgently by these SAMs. The new HQ16b is optimized to tackle supersonic threats like Brahmos.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir Pakistan has reportedly installed Chinese JY-27A, though numbers not confirmed such radars though increase the situational awareness but it is much better that such radars are installed in network of short, medium and long SAMs/Radars. Considering financial cruch Pak should at least get few batteries of HQ 16 b with 70KM+ range and HQ7 batteries in Kashmir. The possible targets during 2019 Indo Pak conflict i.e Multan and Bahawalpur cantts should also be protected urgently by these SAMs. The new HQ16b is optimized to tackle supersonic threats like Brahmos.
Why cant Pakistan make it's own SAMs? It already makes missiles and installs them on mobile devices. So how hard would it be to tweak the software for the launch process?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
What I read was IAF came over Balakot, Bombed & Went away, they will do it again & come to Peshawar next time, where did you said anything about STOPPING IAF TO USE SOW EVEN ACROSS LOC? Did you want to shoot IAF in Indian Airspace before they launch & Pakistan becoming aggressors?

I am not responsible for any of the Muslims & their act whoever they might be. They will be answerable to Allah as i am for my deeds. As far as for me, i know Muhammad (P.B.U.H) preached & practiced to Not kill enemies after they surrender as you can see after Badr & other Ghawaz. By your logic, that Abhi should have been killed anyway as he first fired & then later he surrendered & was captured;

1. All prisoners of Badr should have been killed because they picked sword at 1st place, BUT NO, Prophet (P.B.U.H) made them live & asked to pay ransom for their freedom or teach Muslims,
  2. After Fatah Makkah, Muhammad (P.B.U.H) should have killed Abu-Sufian & other Infidels of Makkah because they fought against Muslims BUT they all were let go because Prophet announced that " All shall be spared"
  3. Once during a Ghazwa an infidel was about to be killed by a Companion (R.A) of Prophet (P.B.U.H), so he recited KALMA. Still he was killed by that Sahabi (R.A). When Prophet came to know of the incident he was angered to which Sahabi (R.A) replied "I Killed him because he was reciting Kalma because of Fear" to which our Prphet (P.B.U.H); Rematul lil Alameen replied; "Had you cut his his heart open & saw for yourself that he recited Kalma because of fear of death or of Iman" ??
Brother i do not know about you or others, but the above is the Sunnah of our beloved (P.B.U.H).

PS: I said it before but you made me reply, so am saying again that I wont be replying again anything related to this topic on this Thread.
Regards,
From what I know its was those that could teach 3(I believe) muslims that were set free. All in all there were conditions attached was their conditions attached to his release? No.

The people dont follow the religion or the teachings of our prophet when they are avoiding taxes, donations, prayers etc but when it comes to defending their own point then islam is used.

Show no mercy was the policy used by alot of muslim armies because "letting everyone go" is a massive tactical error. You night want to read up on the wars against Persia for a start. Then come back and try holding your original statement.

People only act like saints when it suits them, period. I do not mean the prophet, I mean the people like us. Before anyone takes things out of context.

Regarding the shooting down before the planes crossed the LOC then disnt India shoot down our plane when it was still on our side? Then they went on to win the court order because "it was too close to the border" or are you going to make up an excuse for that too?

Also "IAF getting into Pakistan, all the way to Peshawar" includeds their weapons I disnt mean they go to Peshawar and land then fly away. Like a game of tag. What I did say was they BOMB Peshawar and that is done with weapons. So the fact of the matter is that those SOWs that were lunched, was indeed the IAF intruding into out borders. Which was not prevented.

Also, the IAF planes came significantly close to the border if not crossing the LOC as stated in the press release and in the calculations that you showed. So this again, raised no alarms in PAF when the planes came so close to the border? There is a limit on how close each side can get, from their side of the border. The PAF failed to react to this and didnt not send its assets up on time or shoot when they crossed.

My final statement regarding this is that people need to stop treating 27 feb as some sort of massive victory and massive tactical success. Fact of the matter is that it was a massive failure where we hid the initial results with our boasting of a retaliatory strike. Keep this very important words in mind. They were retaliatory meaning they were a reaction to a failed initial response.

This not only made our failures bluntly obvious but also showed india how we will try to retaliate. Now they know that they can do anything at the start without even getting a scratch on their assets. Which leads us to my main point of not even Peshawar being safe.

Good day,

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom

Regards,
Well said brother Jazakallah. Cruelty is forbidden in Islam , even torturing not allowed to the prisoners. We should follow the prophet and the Sunnah. Not like the People of books, they follow some and they change some according to their own likings.

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
Back to the topic, I saw on the other forum people beating drums about war. Many saying Indian attack is imminent? I’m not from Pakistan so I don’t know what is actually going on right now. But is there any possibility that India really trying to do such moronic thing during this crunch time ? What’s your take on that ? Is the threat really serious? Thanks in advance .

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Back to the topic, I saw on the other forum people beating drums about war. Many saying Indian attack is imminent? I’m not from Pakistan so I don’t know what is actually going on right now. But is there any possibility that India really trying to do such moronic thing during this crunch time ? What’s your take on that ? Is the threat really serious? Thanks in advance .
1st of all,originally where are you from?

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
The border is unusually hot but for every Indian bullet fired two are sent back . Not really worried about any large scale invasion at LOC. The terrain and geography makes it impossible for anything more than infantry or artillery assault. Save occasional not so surgical strike claims by India and some of their soilders heads falling off there will never be a large scale war there.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Depends but first check the ground realities which are totally different now from last where small skirmish can benefit Modi in election but now for what ??Without clear objective or without proper assets in place its hard for india all by themselves(count their internal problems as well) and don't forget Pakistan preparation in last one year bhai @Khafee can confirm that much( sab chaddar aur takkiya ly kar nahi sooye pary hain ) .Off course wars can be started by such insignificant reasons like an single bullet in 1914 or the part of some greater game by others but all that cant be predicted

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for your reply @Zulu @Zeeman , I don’t think it will benefit India in any sense but then again taking sense and India are two different things. War should be avoided but some wars are to be fought. My prayers are with Kashmiris. I hope one day they will be freed as well as the Palestine.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
1589231313900.png

1589231382000.png

1589231335700.png

The above clearly establishes the PAF AD has deployed JY-27 radars. but PAF AD has been using VERA, since 2005, and then VERA-ER. It is used in conjunction with TPS-77

2005 January 21,
04 SECSTATE 212634 Classified By: Deputy Political Counselor Mark Canning for reasons 1.4 (a) (b) (c) 1. (C) Reftel reported the request of the Czech government for the U.S. government's opinion on the potential sale of a passive surveillance system (PSS) to the Air Force of Pakistan. This cable offers additional technical and background information on the system.

1589232080900.png