Saudi Arabia
Im missing the folks! Where are they?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Have you guys seen this? The exposed his true face to the entire arabic world. I would love to see an english subtitle added.

فضحو امه ابن الكلب

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Have you guys seen this? The exposed his true face to the entire arabic world. I would love to see an english subtitle added.

فضحو امه ابن الكلب

شنو هذا الحيوان ... يومه قريب ان شالله

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Shame on us, Sunni's are getting savaged and bombed by warplanes of all nations including our own Arab nations, they are being besieged, they are drowning in oceans, our women are being executed by Israeli and Assad Shabihah. What happened to the 'Muslim Ummah' that I learned about growing up in school. Our citizens especially Egyptian and Gulf, Jordanian, Lebanese Arabs are turning a blind eye and giving the finger to the followers of Muhammad, you need to wake up now, it has gone too far.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Shame on us, Sunni's are getting savaged and bombed by warplanes of all nations including our own Arab nations, they are being besieged, they are drowning in oceans, our women are being executed by Israeli and Assad Shabihah. What happened to the 'Muslim Ummah' that I learned about growing up in school. Our citizens especially Egyptian and Gulf, Jordanian, Lebanese Arabs are turning a blind eye and giving the finger to the followers of Muhammad, you need to wake up now, it has gone too far.

Shame on us for letting our brothers and sisters wether in Syrian, Iraq, Palestine, Kashmir and beyond but noway that the people of the said countries are turning a blind eye. Yes we might have nothing to offer as individuals but we do share our feelings, Dua... with the rest of our Muslim Umma.