Boko Haram kills 74 men, 20 kids for refusing to join group | World Defense

Boko Haram kills 74 men, 20 kids for refusing to join group

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA

Boko Haram kills 74 men, 20 kids for refusing to join group | News24

Johannesburg - Suspected Boko Haram militants have killed 74 men and 20 children for refusing to join the Islamist group, daily Vanguard reported on Friday.

The killings occurred in the north-eastern Nigerian village of Njaba.

There was no official confirmation of the attack, but a security source said the witness accounts quoted by the paper were credible.

Boko Haram has killed more than 13 000 people since 2009 in Nigeria.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
No one can keep count of Boko Haram's terrible deeds. My only hope is that the African Union's UN-backed anti-Boko Haram forces will successfully eliminate this terror group. In this Al Jazeera report, the AU sent UN secretary-general Ban Ki-Moon a request to deploy troops in Nigeria to fight off Boko Haram while Chad's warplanes will bomb the group from above. The UN has promised full cooperation and I'm hoping against hope that things will work to their advantage. A pity the media has to disclose everything.

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
Boko haram has no sense of morals and may soon led to its end sometime later and they must want it as the are doing these inhumane acts and maybe tired of life to want death in battle. Nigeira has managed to repl them and, they are doing quite well against the terroist group who believe they are supreme and other races should bow to them and do what they say. I reckon, that it is hard to live there and also the battles must be hard as people are dying on both sides and it goes on and on.