Can you join military with Social Anxiety? | Page 2 | World Defense

Can you join military with Social Anxiety?

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
I would argue otherwise after interacting with both groups. I would say Candians are more nicer but more antisocial. Just like the nordic countries.
You know I agree to disagree with you Canadian are good only theior new generations I mean 40-55yrs and down theior elder lot is extremely intolerant towards immigrants and they are bit racist too not all again and not towards brown like Us but also towards Italians sometimes back polish Jews Chinese Hungarians at sometimes back every Italian considered to be mafia polish Ukrainians Hungarian there new generations were treated very bad.
In 1920s there were big posters in front of shops no job for irish till 1940-50 no white girl can't date other race if she does or sitting with other girl police can arrest that guy I mean Canadian became nice after 80s and that process of reform didn't stop stared by PM Justin s father late Pierre who was PM that time he reformed Canada and made it more tolrent society. Justin is more papular today one reason is his late father who was a real great man.
Todays Canada is no doubt is different than her past but it's a continuatious journey towards better. Again in Muslim world especially in Pakistan everyone says West favours Jews but they ignor hardship and history behind it there were times when exiled Jews ship came Halifax port and they deported back to Germany and all executed by Nazis current Jewish lot came after world war 2 theior contribution is huge in west education, Health, law, business you name it Jews will be there thats why they regarded more.
Same Chinese and Indian Sikhs they came 1886 to Canada by ships as railroad labours its said every single km to railway track in Canada one Chinaman died today theior generation are way ahead than Us BC province is full of them there is one small town in BC which is all in chinese.

Last edited:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
You know I agree to disagree with you Canadian are good only theior new generations I mean 40-55yrs and down theior elder lot is extremely intolerant towards immigrants and they are bit racist too not all again and not towards brown like Us but also towards Italians sometimes back polish Jews Chinese Hungarians at sometimes back every Italian considered to be mafia polish Ukrainians Hungarian there new generations were treated very bad.
In 1920s there were big posters in front of shops no job for irish till 1940-50 no white girl can't date other race if she does or sitting with other girl police can arrest that guy I mean Canadian became nice after 80s and that process of reform didn't stop stared by PM Justin s father late Pierre who was PM that time he reformed Canada and made it more tolrent society. Justin is more papular today one reason is his late father who was a real great man.
Todays Canada is no doubt is different than her past but it's a continuatious journey towards better. Again in Muslim world especially in Pakistan everyone says West favours Jews but they ignor hardship and history behind it there were times when exiled Jews ship came Halifax port and they deported back to Germany and all executed by Nazis current Jewish lot came after world war 2 theior contribution is huge in west education, Health, law, business you name it Jews will be there thats why they regarded more.
Same Chinese and Indian Sikhs they came 1886 to Canada by ships as railroad labours its said every single km to railway track in Canada one Chinaman died today theior generation are way ahead than Us BC province is full of them there is one small town in BC which is all in chinese.
Agreed its better now. Thats what I meant by that. It was bad in comparison with the states but now it's better then the states.

From residential schools for the natives to the japanese camps and citizenship acts. It wasnt all flower and rainbows and it still isnt but the people in states are worse comparered to the people in canada, now.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Americans are most open heart ppl in the world regardless the politics they are helping generous accommodative so Canadians are though not all same but Americans are the best in general you can critique on war and theior tilt towards Israel but they are best no doubt about it.
I have had limited interactions with Canadians, most of them happened on one ferry ride to Alaska. I found that they seem standoffish, they easily took offense to some of the things I had to say. Where I come from we just say what we mean and don't worry about hurt feelings, it's takes to long to worry about how every person will interpret what you say, but I am sure I offended more than one Canadian on that ferry ride.

Last edited: