Canadian PM Justin Trudeau blames downing of Ukraine jet on US ‘escalation’ | Page 3 | World Defense

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau blames downing of Ukraine jet on US ‘escalation’

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi Khafee. I think members are misinterpreting what I was saying. I am not a fan of any terrorist and they should all "burn-in hell"! All I was saying was that before America acts, it should at least let the rest of the allies know what's going on so that we could have mitigated the damage with civilians. That's it.
See you need to keep in mind, those civis were Iranian origin Canadians, flying out. So they pretty well should have known that the risk of flying into a country ruled by retards.

Canada should simply issue a disclaimer from now on, and walk away:

"Fly to Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Turkey, Libya, at your own risk. If you get blown to smithereens dont bother us. God gave you a brain to use it, not to keep it unused, so after you die scientists can study what an unused brain looks like. Unless ofcourse you manage to get your self blown to smithereens, then only plants will thank you for providing them with good fertilizer. Have a Safe Journey, and hope to see you in one piece."

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
exactly how many days notice do you Canooks need? I now understand that the Canadian Government doesn't have basic cable so they can't watch the news..
You are right again! Yeah, we still have black & white T.Vs with 'rabbit ears" and only 2 channels, but we Canucks will survive. ;)

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
See you need to keep in mind, those civis were Iranian origin Canadians, flying out. So they pretty well should have known that the risk of flying into a country ruled by retards.

Canada should simply issue a disclaimer and walk away:

"Fly to Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Turkey, Libya, at your own risk. If you get blown to smithereens dont bother us. God gave you a brain to use it, not to keep it unused, so after you die scientists can study what an unsused brain looks like. Unless ofcourse you manage to get your self blown to smitherens, then only plants will thank you for providing them with good fertilizer. Have a Safe Journey, and hope to see you in one piece."
Hi Kahfee. Yes those civilians were Iranian however they are, were, and always will be Canadian first and did not deserve what happened to them. Cheers!:(

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi Kahfee. Yes those civilians were Iranian however they are, were, and always will be Canadian first and did not deserve what happened to them. Cheers!:(
Ofcourse they didn't deserve it, they were civis after all.

BUT these tensions have been ongoing for some time, and idiot Gen had just been roasted, so wouldn't it be advisable to postpone their trip until things calmed down?

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Ofcourse they didn't deserve it, they were civis after all.

BUT these tensions have been ongoing for some time, and idiot Gen had just been roasted, so wouldn't it be advisable to postpone their trip until things calmed down?
Perhaps. We really will never know what their motives were to get on that plane. But......things happen no matter who or where you are. :rolleyes:

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA

Canada should simply issue a disclaimer from now on, and walk away:

"Fly to Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Turkey, Libya, at your own risk. If you get blown to smithereens dont bother us. God gave you a brain to use it, not to keep it unused, so after you die scientists can study what an unused brain looks like. Unless ofcourse you manage to get your self blown to smithereens, then only plants will thank you for providing them with good fertilizer. Have a Safe Journey, and hope to see you in one piece."
I have been saying this for years, "If you want to go hiking on the Iraq- Iran border, don't expect anyone to come and get ya, you dug your own grave" Same goes for Afghanistan or some hell hole in Africa