Cheating wife wanted husband killed in fake ISIS execution | Page 2 | World Defense

Cheating wife wanted husband killed in fake ISIS execution

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
Violence due to the slightest of things, is one of the main reasons people in the UK don't understand the gun laws in the US. You have people that want to bring in open carry, and that just sounds like a step back to the wild west days, and you'd get shootouts in shopping mall car parks over the last parking space!

While I'm obviously joking about that, it does make you wonder what the future brings in terms of peoples mentality towards violence. If a woman can use ISIS to try and cover a murder, there's no telling what else people will do to get what they want.

I have no doubt that there have been quite a few murders that were pinned on causes other than the actual ones.

The fact of the matter is, the government is trying to infringe on our constitutional right to bear arms. There is no limitation to the 2nd amendment. The states, cities, counties, and federal government have created many limitations on how firearms can legally be owned/carried. Gun control advocates seem to actually believe that criminals, who by definition don't obey laws, will suddenly decide they had better not carry a gun, because it's illegal. It's already illegal for most of them to carry, because the majority are career offenders, and felons aren't allowed to own or carry guns. They're also not allowed to associate with other felons, but we all know that they do.

The reason gun advocates are pushing back is because once the government takes control from the people, in whatever aspect of their lives, it is never given back. We are tired of the government dictating how we should live, and enacting policies that go against what many of us stand for and believe in. It's not as if each and every person standing up for the right to keep and carry guns wants to own an AK-47 or AR-15, we are just very tired of the government trying to dictate our behavior and control our lives.

identityissues8

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Somalia
I'd be interested to see if it had gone through (although i'm glad it didn't), whether ISIS would have laid claim to the murder/attack.
ISIS have a history of claiming things that have had nothing to do with them. Hell, if she'd pulled it off, they likely would have no way of knowing the whole thing was a sham and would have been under the same spell as the media would have been. You know, that they somehow 'inspired it.'

And that's without even going into ISIS' long standing history of claiming anything and everything they can just to make them appear that might stronger and scarier than they are.

That said, I'm sure there'd be more subtle ways to tie the killing to ISIS than literally writing ISIS on the scene of the crime. Tbh, that just seems a bit dumb, almost like you're trying too hard to fake it.