Chill Republic | World Defense

Chill Republic

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Good Morning Sir, its being an accolade to have your presence ...You forget to mention your grip on diet food :)

I was busy sulking that you hadn't said 'Hi', till it occurred to me that I was the newly joining member and should have greeted an old friend.

Great to see you here. When did you join?

I am in a mood for battle, just having finished an enfuriating conversation - two, actually - on PDF. Really, this is a healthier place, at first blush.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Good Morning Sir, its being an accolade to have your presence ...You forget to mention your grip on diet food :)

You are right. But just as an exception, to cheer myself up, I made a jam omelette for breakfast. Bugger the diet! (well, for this morning, anyway; maybe lunch as well, lunch being roti, arhar dal and paneer makhanwala - not very diety :$*:)

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
I was busy sulking that you hadn't said 'Hi', till it occurred to me that I was the newly joining member and should have greeted an old friend.

Great to see you here. When did you join?

I am in a mood for battle, just having finished an enfuriating conversation - two, actually - on PDF. Really, this is a healthier place, at first blush.
No battle here until now..I joined a weak ago may be ..I am feeling like there is no enemy in world after being here..

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
You are right. But just as an exception, to cheer myself up, I made a jam omelette for breakfast. Bugger the diet! (well, for this morning, anyway; maybe lunch as well, lunch being roti, arhar dal and paneer makhanwala - not very diety :$*:)
I eat an extra apple with honey on bread after reading this type of posts...and now have to drink milk so that my online reporting to my mother is complete

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
No battles, not here. I've some resolutions for myself;

• I shall try to add to the knowledge that others have;
  • I shall try to add to my own knowledge;
  • If somebody is wrong, or is provocative, I will listen politely, inform them I think that there might be a difference in views, and ignore the statement thenceforth;
  • If somebody is right, I will acknowledge his contribution, absorb the information, and continue;
  • I shall not lose my temper;
  • I shall ignore others who lose their tempers.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
I eat an extra apple with honey on bread after reading this type of posts...and now have to drink milk so that my online reporting to my mother is complete

Now you're making me hungry again. I think I will make hummus for dinner. It's my favourite food. Only trouble is finding pita bread, but @khafee told me to try brown bread instead.

Oh boy, this is making me really hungry!

BTW, not to embarrass you, but it's so nice to find a place where all many of the nice people have already turned up.

Last edited:

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
Now you're making me hungry again. I think I will make hummus for dinner. It's my favourite food. Only trouble is finding pita bread, but @khafee told me to try brown bread instead.

Oh boy, this is making me really hungry!
Yes , eat brown if you want to avoid sugar..First time when i use brown bread on recommendation of one lady from North-India without knowing it "I put half bottle of an apple jam on 3 bread pieces and was like why its not getting sweet taste "..Humus with olive oil .....

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Yes , eat brown if you want to avoid sugar..First time when i use brown bread on recommendation of one lady from North-India without knowing it "I put half bottle of an apple jam on 3 bread pieces and was like why its not getting sweet taste "..Humus with olive oil .....

LOL. I hope to start baking my own bread soon. Maybe by December/ January. But let the professional chef join. I've just finished threatening jbgt90 with assault if he doesn't join; he's promised to. He says he knows 250 recipes.

After he - and hellfire, if I can persuade him - have joined, I am going to put a series of questions to the two of them, to uncover a lot of unknown or unnoticed information about Indian defence (no deep dark secrets; we don't know any). Because of their slightly constrictive background and history, they don't open up, and we rest of us lose tremendously. He/they're not getting away this time.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
LOL. I hope to start baking my own bread soon. Maybe by December/ January. But let the professional chef join. I've just finished threatening jbgt90 with assault if he doesn't join; he's promised to. He says he knows 250 recipes.

After he - and hellfire, if I can persuade him - have joined, I am going to put a series of questions to the two of them, to uncover a lot of unknown or unnoticed information about Indian defence (no deep dark secrets; we don't know any). Because of their slightly constrictive background and history, they don't open up, and we rest of us lose tremendously. He/they're not getting away this time.
250 , he must be a thoroughly trained then...
It will be interesting to read then though i don't know about much them but since as you pointed out definitely i will wait..

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
250 , he must be a thoroughly trained then...
It will be interesting to read then though i don't know about much them but since as you pointed out definitely i will wait..

Let me explain rather more carefully: I intend to make them come out with their own accounts of what is going on within the Indian Armed forces - no deadly, James Bond-worthy secrets, just the day-to-day information that is well known and understood, but is not generally public, and that found only tantalising exposure within PDF. jbgt90 has promised to open up, SUBJECT to certain limits being maintained, and that is understandable. I am certain that if hellfire comes on board, he will make the same conditions.

All my batchmates are six or seven years out of service, leading retired lives and worrying about their weight or their handicap, depending on if they're having a good day or a bad day. Their batchmates are still at field grades, and have very clear and definite information about the why's and wherefore's. Much of the story behind the Arjun or the Tejas is known to all of us; these chaps have a lot of supplementary information, which makes for a fuller, more plausible picture.

Again, there are dark spots that must remain dark.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hello everyone.

I have created this thread for a very specific reason, a place where everyone can indulge in light hearted conversations.

Strictly, no serious stuff, for that I will create another thread, where off topic social, political or defense related issues can be discussed.

Enjoy your stay \~/\~/

Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Hello everyone.

I have created this thread for a very specific reason, a place where everyone can indulge in light hearted conversations.

Strictly, no serious stuff, for that I will create another thread, where off topic social, political or defense related issues can be discussed.

Enjoy your stay \~/\~/
Good Sir , So here its chill mill.¶•¶|O|

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Good Sir , So here its chill mill.¶•¶|O|

Life can be very stressful, and with all the idiocy going around depressing as well, So I felt, a big boys club was needed :)D