China begins delivery of VT4 Main Battle Tanks to Pakistan | Page 10 | World Defense

China begins delivery of VT4 Main Battle Tanks to Pakistan

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I once took a recently retired AVM who happened to be my friend’s family member for
Dinner.
I started digging a bit and once he was comfortable I asked him about being a base commander of F16 unit and how Americans protect their weapons. He laughed and told me that they managed to bypass seals and get some secrets out..... but once Americans caught in they put electronic seals on their equipment. He never mentioned what equipment and what secrets. So yes Pakistanis have a habit of snooping ...
Wouldn't be surprised if they still managed to bypass those. After all we are the same people that used to put honey in our eyes to fool eye detectors lol.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Now Western front is cooling down for good best were SU25 frogfoot 18-25 were more than enough to deal with issue and very cheap easy to maintain got same Mig21 engine
Why that much old wreckage, if want use then then what bad in F7 which we are phasing out.

Remember borther to use this kind old stuff mean when you lose a olan you loase valuable pilot life too, which is most valuable thing

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Unveils Light Attack Super Mushak Turboprop Aircraft
@Khafee

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) on Monday unveiled the attack version of Super Mushak turboprop aircraft.

The PAC-manufactured aircraft was displayed equipped with anti-tank missiles. The Buraq laser guided missiles, meant for attack drones and light aircraft will also be installed on this aircraft.

The targeting capacity has further been improved in this plane, an official release said.

The light air support aircraft is to be used in operations against terrorists who lack air defence systems.

The armed Super Mushak will compete against the likes of Embraer-Sierra Nevada Corp’s Super Tucano aircraft which has been proven very successful in Afghanistan.