CNN doesn't do research, ends up embarassing themselves. | Page 2 | World Defense

CNN doesn't do research, ends up embarassing themselves.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
What I'd like to know is why is it ok to wave a flag covered with sex toys in public? What the hell has happened to peoples' dignity? Homosexuals demand respect from everyone right? Well sorry, this is not the way to get it! The homosexuals I know would never make asses of themselves like that! They just want to be treated like ordinary people. It's a matter of class, versus no class!

bennewcombe

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
That's embarrassing for a news network to make mistakes like that.
What should I say? They should be more prudent.

^^^ it's not embarrasing?

AbeLincoln

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Australia
What I'd like to know is why is it ok to wave a flag covered with sex toys in public? What the hell has happened to peoples' dignity? Homosexuals demand respect from everyone right? Well sorry, this is not the way to get it! The homosexuals I know would never make asses of themselves like that! They just want to be treated like ordinary people. It's a matter of class, versus no class!
Quite contradictory to the "dignity" they clamor attention for, isn't it? Liberal display of sex toys!? Pfft! I don't intend to learn more about them, not even look at them. Now, they've got what they want-- right to marry each other-- under the "equal protecion of the laws" in the 14th Amendment of the US Constituion. Well, things don't end there. It's just the beginning... They must recognize and respect the dignity Christians and the religious that they are also within the jurisdiction of the "equal protection of the laws" to oppose and express their rights to refuse to go along (fearfully) with what the homosexuals bully Christians to do for them.

Realities and facts of life.

Kessen

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I think this story isn't that much of a story. The flag definitely looks similar and in a fast pace environment like that it is easy to make a mistake. Sure a web sleuth who can sit and stare at an image for an hour can figure it out, but is that really was the reporter should be doing while covering something else?

I'm much more concerned about the misinformation and propaganda that CNN puts out than anything else.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Wow! i just read more bigotry on one page than I have in the past 5 years combined!

Homosexuals aren't forcing Christians to do anything. Its ludicrous to even suggest that. The law doesn't force churches to perform weddings they are opposed to. It only keeps the religious fanatics from being able to force their ways and views on to other people. I've noticed that more and more here, NOT forcing Christianity on to people is called persecution of the Christians.

Psyche

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
New Zealand

As this report clearly shows, you have to already know all about sex toys to recognize that these are pictures of sex toys. So I doubt any child's delicate little brain is being warped by that flag showing some lumpy black outlines.

As t the larger issue, I don't equate being dressed in long flowing robes, or a bikini, or naked as relating to how much respect a person should be shown. It is about presenting yourself appropriately for the venue. And anyone who hasn't been living under a rock for the last 10 years knows that this Pride march has a Mardis Gras aesthetic.

Equal rights means the right to show exactly as much "class" as is appropriate for the event. And I think satirizing ISIS is pretty damn classy. It means someone decided to use "their" moment of celebration to make a statement about a much larger human issue, the threat from ISIS. Good on them.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Wow! i just read more bigotry on one page than I have in the past 5 years combined!

Homosexuals aren't forcing Christians to do anything. Its ludicrous to even suggest that. The law doesn't force churches to perform weddings they are opposed to. It only keeps the religious fanatics from being able to force their ways and views on to other people. I've noticed that more and more here, NOT forcing Christianity on to people is called persecution of the Christians.
What planet do you reside on?

Oregon bakery must pay gay couple for refusing to make cake - NY Daily News