Country
Pakistan
I cant see positive and negative ratings? Neiter give nor take

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
No just busy with life and his grandson:)

Just came back from the most delightful week with the young gentleman. It also coincided with medical tests, at the end of which I was more or less told to stay away from junk food, work out properly, stop sticking to the computer and to get a life.

So, here I am again.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Just came back from the most delightful week with the young gentleman. It also coincided with medical tests, at the end of which I was more or less told to stay away from junk food, work out properly, stop sticking to the computer and to get a life.

So, here I am again.

Its good to see you back. We missed you and the rest big time! how is it at your end?

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Its good to see you back. We missed you and the rest big time! how is it at your end?

I was told by the Doctor that there was nothing wrong with me except I was overweight due to lack of exercise and had a spike of high BP due to neglecting my medication, and then he booted me out.

So here I am, back again.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
I was told by the Doctor that there was nothing wrong with me except I was overweight due to lack of exercise and had a spike of high BP due to neglecting my medication, and then he booted me out.

So here I am, back again.

Shaking it 30 min a day wont hurt.?

Im glad you are doing great.