UAE F-35 possible acquisition | Page 2 | World Defense

UAE F-35 possible acquisition

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
I do not see this happening in the foreseeable future. Israel has just got the F-35 and are honing their skill on them. They would never want another country in the Gulf to possess a stealth fighter.

Hi,

I very much doubt that Emirates will get the F35 meant for Turkey---. Poland is the # 1 contender for this aircraft at this time---and will possibly get it---.

A carrot maybe dangled in front of Emirates---but 99.9%---it won't happen.

Emirates should and and does know that the best helping hand is at the end of their arm---.

Their best bet for the 5th gen program is pakistan---. The emiratis should stick to pakistan like a leach on this program---they will be surprised with the results---@Khafee.

Yousafzai

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes give them to UAE so they can use them against a formidable adversary - the Houthis in Yemen.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I very much doubt that Emirates will get the F35 meant for Turkey---. Poland is the # 1 contender for this aircraft at this time---and will possibly get it---.

A carrot maybe dangled in front of Emirates---but 99.9%---it won't happen.

Emirates should and and does know that the best helping hand is at the end of their arm---.

Their best bet for the 5th gen program is pakistan---. The emiratis should stick to pakistan like a leach on this program---they will be surprised with the results---@Khafee.
Hi,
There is this vision by KHDA (Knowledge And Human Development Authority) in Dubai which they initialized during Year Of Zayed i.e 2018. Under the vision, UAE aims to bring its standards of quality education at par with major schooling systems. Give scholarships for Higher education to their local people so that they bring in information and experience from other countries to become a regional education Hub. Even though I don’t see a bright future in this initiative due to the simple reason of UAE arabs of running away from education or studying under American system which is just nothing what you call education. Every second Pakistani, even the ‘Nakara’ one’s would score above 90% under that system. Secondly, sad to say that these people don’t try to give their brain a tough time. They are blessed mostly with everything so need for further is not something necessary for them and as a result...

Joining Pakistan for AZM would give them first hand experience with PAC expertise, CAC and possibly SAC. They would get to learn much from our experience in different avionics production, Aircraft development and design. The experience they will get will be directly on 5th gen level that means they can use that experience to go above 5th Gen in future.

I seriously hope, the Gulf pays attention. I wish Block 3 leaves everyones jaws opened as a highly capable, deadly 4++ light weight fighter.

PAC must up it’s game.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,
There is this vision by KHDA (Knowledge And Human Development Authority) in Dubai which they initialized during Year Of Zayed i.e 2018. Under the vision, UAE aims to bring its standards of quality education at par with major schooling systems. Give scholarships for Higher education to their local people so that they bring in information and experience from other countries to become a regional education Hub. Even though I don’t see a bright future in this initiative due to the simple reason of UAE arabs of running away from education or studying under American system which is just nothing what you call education. Every second Pakistani, even the ‘Nakara’ one’s would score above 90% under that system. Secondly, sad to say that these people don’t try to give their brain a tough time. They are blessed mostly with everything so need for further is not something necessary for them and as a result...

Joining Pakistan for AZM would give them first hand experience with PAC expertise, CAC and possibly SAC. They would get to learn much from our experience in different avionics production, Aircraft development and design. The experience they will get will be directly on 5th gen level that means they can use that experience to go above 5th Gen in future.

I seriously hope, the Gulf pays attention. I wish Block 3 leaves everyones jaws opened as a highly capable, deadly 4++ light weight fighter.

PAC must up it’s game.

Hi,

I think that the UAE needs to get involved in the JF17 program---.

Most of the time being arrogant and acting arrogant sets your own tail on fire and that has possible happened with the emiratis---.

They saw the JF17 program and I am suprised that the emiratis did not have the vision of jumping on the band wagon---. Seems like they like programs with some POMP & SHOW---and not impressed with or want to relate with programs that are flying below the radar screen---.

The emiratis are going to be shocked in what is coming up---.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Most of the time being arrogant and acting arrogant sets your own tail on fire and that has possible happened with the emiratis---.

They saw the JF17 program and I am suprised that the emiratis did not have the vision of jumping on the band wagon---. Seems like they like programs with some POMP & SHOW---and not impressed with or want to relate with programs that are flying below the radar screen---.

Future is surprisingly unpredictable... A common sensed mind can see it even now...

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi,

A nation that is held hostage by a minority, cant be taken seriously anymore. On the technical side, the Blk62 is still more advanced than the JF-17 Blk3.

They saw the JF-17, and they saw the lack of vision as well. There was NO OBOGS, or a twin seater, for one, an issue which was only resolved recently.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Let's not get into this discussion yet. Let's wait till the induction of the Thunder Block-III and then assess what capabilities it actually brings to the PAF ... then we can make knowledgeable comparisons with other platforms.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Let's not get into this discussion yet. Let's wait till the induction of the Thunder Block-III and then assess what capabilities it actually brings to the PAF ... then we can make knowledgeable comparisons with other platforms.
I think it is very safe to assume, that its capabilities will not be exceeding those of the Blk62.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I think it is very safe to assume, that its capabilities will not be exceeding those of the Blk62.
Why are we even comparing it to Blk62 . Block 62 to F-16 versions ka F-22 Level hai. Block 2 is not even close to Blk 52 let alone 3. What will matter most is the weapons, radar and HMD/S and OBOGS. Then it can safely be closer to Block 60 but never at par

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee Sahib, kindly, for the benefit of those members like me who don't know much about the Block-62, could you provide a link or a brief write-up about it's features and capability?
Thank you.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee Sahib, kindly, for the benefit of those members like me who don't know much about the Block-62, could you provide a link or a brief write-up about it's features and capability?
Thank you.
There is a lot on the Blk-60 in the public realm. Now add this on:

EW -New suite
Engine - Increased MTBO, + the Service Life Extension Program
FLIR- New sensor with increased range
Radar - SAR & overall upgrade.
Haveglass - 2nd Gen

There is more, but lets leave that it till it is openly published.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
There is a lot on the Blk-60 in the public realm. Now add this on:

EW -New suite
Engine - Increased MTBO, + the Service Life Extension Program
FLIR- New sensor with increased range
Radar - SAR & overall upgrade.
Haveglass - 2nd Gen

There is more, but lets leave that it till it is openly published.
Isn’t this upgrade known as super viper + upgrade?