Expanding The War? | World Defense

Expanding The War?

Bricbrac

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Some say that if the U.S. enters the war in Ukraine it will be expanding the war. But isn't that what Russia is doing by entering the Ukraine, aren't they expanding the war? There is no need to expand the war beyond the Ukrainian boder if America enters the war. What, are going to let Russian take Ukraine, and kill thousands of civilians and children? Let's stop being chicken and let's show the Russians what high tech war really is.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Russia is not going "to expand". What the Russkies want is to build a defense line against expanding NATO forces near by. If the US or anyone else for that matter get involved the Russia will treat that party as a legitimate target.

User

Reactions
46 3 0
Country
Pakistan
What, are going to let Russian take Ukraine, and kill thousands of civilians and children? Let's stop being chicken and let's show the Russians what high tech war really is.
I wish you had the same conscience and spine against Israel instead of supporting their aggression and sweeping their crimes under the carpet.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
I wish you had the same conscience and spine against Israel instead of supporting their aggression and sweeping their crimes under the carpet.
Conscious is generally reserved for white people. Invading Iraq and Afghanistan was not aggression, but spreading freedom into uncivilized lands.

User

Reactions
46 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Conscious is generally reserved for white people. Invading Iraq and Afghanistan was not aggression, but spreading freedom into uncivilized lands.
Yes Sir. Human rights and security are relative terms for them.
Psywar is their tool for convincing people into agreeing with their version.

roger

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
Some say that if the U.S. enters the war in Ukraine it will be expanding the war. But isn't that what Russia is doing by entering the Ukraine, aren't they expanding the war? There is no need to expand the war beyond the Ukrainian boder if America enters the war. What, are going to let Russian take Ukraine, and kill thousands of civilians and children? Let's stop being chicken and let's show the Russians what high tech war really is.
I agree
well, Russia invaded from Belarus = another country?! and they have the nerve to talk about escalation!! ?
.....most wars are contained ...Russian pilots fought US pilots in the Korean War, and had many participants--including China ......PG1 had many participants--with Iraq trying to expand/escalate it by attacking Israel with Scuds.....in the Arab-Israeli wars, both the US and Russia sent mucho weapons, ......Russia sent weapons to the Arabs- that greatly outnumbered Israel, ''surrounded'' Israel, etc = and they have the nerve to complain now???!!!
........Putin is trying to scare the west with nukes.....he could use tactical nukes....
....I say give Ukraine everything.....I would've sent defensive Patriot Missiles in long ago

Last edited:

roger

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
Russia is not going "to expand". What the Russkies want is to build a defense line against expanding NATO forces near by. If the US or anyone else for that matter get involved the Russia will treat that party as a legitimate target.
IMO, this is more about Putin wanting to grab area for resources, bring back the ''USSR'' etc--not about the threat of NATO