Hamas slams Kerry remarks on 'anti-Hamas' Arab bloc | World Defense

Hamas slams Kerry remarks on 'anti-Hamas' Arab bloc

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Hamas slams Kerry remarks on 'anti-Hamas' Arab bloc | Palestine | Worldbulletin News

Palestinian resistance faction Hamas has condemned recent statements by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry in which the latter said that some Arab countries were ready to ally with Israel against Hamas.

"Kerry's statements are dreams that will never be realized," Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri told The Anadolu Agency.

He said Hamas was a "liberation movement" devoted to fighting Israel's decades-long occupation of Palestinian land.

"Resistance is a legitimate right; any Arab or international alliance [against the resistance] will not break Hamas' will," Abu Zuhri said.

On Sunday, Kerry told a Middle East policy conference at the Brookings Institution that Arab nations were ready to make peace with Israel and act against "violent extremists" from the ISIL, Hamas and Nigeria's Boko Haram.

"In the midst of acts of terror… we are seeing the potential for the emergence of a new regional alignment, with little in common but a shared aversion to extremists," Kerry said.

"But I'll tell you what they're all telling me," he said, referring to Washington's regional partners in an anti-ISIL coalition.

"They're telling me they're prepared to stand up and make peace with Israel," Kerry said.

He added: "And they're telling me that they believe there is at this moment the ability to create a new regional alliance – against the Hamases and the Da'eshes and the Ahrar al-Shams and the Boko Harams and so forth."

Once again leaders of a few Arab countries taking to make themselves appear as people who decide fate of region. First of all, whichever moron of 'leaders' told Kerry they are ready to make peace with Israel? Don't they realize the onus is not on them? The delay is not from the Arab world. It is on Israel, they should have stated that the Arabs have had a proposal for decades and waiting for Israel to take one simple step for regional peace.

Secondly, it's a shame that Arab leaders would compare either Hamas or Ahrar Al Shaam with IS/Boko Haram. Let's if they wanted to do so with Ahraar Al Shaam, maybe they could have a little reason but with Hamas it's not possible or justified in any way. Of course moron Arab leaders don't mention Hezbollah here as Hezbollah probably guaranteed security for Israel for next 3-5 years. Yet they want to destroy Hamas in order to help their Israeli brothers and sisters enhance the occupation and take the remaining land we have.

I don't want to offend people here but I already know it's Egypt/Saudi Arabia/UAE/Fatah and maybe Jordan behind closed doors. No other Arab nation is interested in this nonsense, cowardliness and support to Israel. Algeria isn't, Libya isn't, Sudan isn't, Lebanon isn't, Qatar isn't, Yemen isn't, Syria isn't, Iraq isn't, etc....

I don't know what the hell is on these peoples minds that would make them support such a criminal entity in order to destroy the Palestinian Resistance which is the first line of defense for all Arab nations. Seriously this crossing red lines and you wonder why people in Arab world are supporting ISIS. If you want to counter their ideology than you do the opposite of what you're doing now.

Which only Jordan understands, at least Jordan is making public statements that the peace is essential right now to counter extremist ideology.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Once again leaders of a few Arab countries taking to make themselves appear as people who decide fate of region. First of all, whichever moron of 'leaders' told Kerry they are ready to make peace with Israel? Don't they realize the onus is not on them? The delay is not from the Arab world. It is on Israel, they should have stated that the Arabs have had a proposal for decades and waiting for Israel to take one simple step for regional peace.

Secondly, it's a shame that Arab leaders would compare either Hamas or Ahrar Al Shaam with IS/Boko Haram. Let's if they wanted to do so with Ahraar Al Shaam, maybe they could have a little reason but with Hamas it's not possible or justified in any way. Of course moron Arab leaders don't mention Hezbollah here as Hezbollah probably guaranteed security for Israel for next 3-5 years. Yet they want to destroy Hamas in order to help their Israeli brothers and sisters enhance the occupation and take the remaining land we have.

I don't want to offend people here but I already know it's Egypt/Saudi Arabia/UAE/Fatah and maybe Jordan behind closed doors. No other Arab nation is interested in this nonsense, cowardliness and support to Israel. Algeria isn't, Libya isn't, Sudan isn't, Lebanon isn't, Qatar isn't, Yemen isn't, Syria isn't, Iraq isn't, etc....

I don't know what the hell is on these peoples minds that would make them support such a criminal entity in order to destroy the Palestinian Resistance which is the first line of defense for all Arab nations. Seriously this crossing red lines and you wonder why people in Arab world are supporting ISIS. If you want to counter their ideology than you do the opposite of what you're doing now.

Which only Jordan understands, at least Jordan is making public statements that the peace is essential right now to counter extremist ideology.

Kerry is stupid, he is only blabbering nonsense. There is noway an Arab country would ever ally with the zionists against fellow arabs. There is no evidence to that claim either. Also Palestine resistance is not only Hamas, the whole palestinians are resisters against the illegal occupation of the illegal state itself so called Israel. It is true that Hamas has some policy that conflict with some countries policy when it comes to this matter but that is not a legitimate reason to cooperate with Israel. I hope this issue get resolved soon though where a two state solution is accepted by both party and that we see peace prevail in the region.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Kerry is stupid, he is only blabbering nonsense. There is noway an Arab country would ever ally with the zionists against fellow arabs. There is no evidence to that claim either. Also Palestine resistance is not only Hamas, the whole palestinians are resisters against the illegal occupation of the illegal state itself so called Israel. It is true that Hamas has some policy that conflict with some countries policy when it comes to this matter but that is not a legitimate reason to cooperate with Israel. I hope this issue get resolved soon though where a two state solution is accepted by both party and that we see peace prevail in the region.

I apologize about my remarks if this is the case. Seems like Israeli's are practicing divide/rule tactics by spreading rumors in media. I know Hamas isn't the only resistance, when I refer to the Palestinian Resistance I refer to armed wings of all factions such PFLP, Saraya al Quds, Nasser Salah, Izz Al Din Al Qassam. And then we have popular resistance which is majority of resistance in all Palestinian lands. I don't agree with everything regarding Hamas politicians, even their armed wing doesn't listen to them at many times. I only care about our civilians and military factions which are more important than politicians, armed wing makes final decision, this is how it should be. Like during last assault, politicians wanted us to accept 3 day cease fire in so called 'talks' which Egypt and Israel kept extending in order for Israel to be able to collect intelligence and relieve them of pressure. Once we get our state we will get rid of politicians and demand armed wings rule over us.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I apologize about my remarks if this is the case. Seems like Israeli's are practicing divide/rule tactics by spreading rumors in media. I know Hamas isn't the only resistance, when I refer to the Palestinian Resistance I refer to armed wings of all factions such PFLP, Saraya al Quds, Nasser Salah, Izz Al Din Al Qassam. And then we have popular resistance which is majority of resistance in all Palestinian lands. I don't agree with everything regarding Hamas politicians, even their armed wing doesn't listen to them at many times. I only care about our civilians and military factions which are more important than politicians, armed wing makes final decision, this is how it should be. Like during last assault, politicians wanted us to accept 3 day cease fire in so called 'talks' which Egypt and Israel kept extending in order for Israel to be able to collect intelligence and relieve them of pressure. Once we get our state we will get rid of politicians and demand armed wings rule over us.

You don't need to be sorry brother.

You are right, Israel has been playing divide and rule since its illegitimate creation. There is nothing new here. Israel is trying to divert attention from what it is doing in the occupied territory, building settlement, demolishing homes..etc. But that doesn't make Israel a winner here as Palestine has been gaining a lot of popularity and support from different nations all the way from the east to the west. On the other hand, the apartheid state reputation has gone down the drain long ago. What I would like to see is Palestine playing some politics and uses diplomatic channels to get more support inside today political arena. I would like to see countries like Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE calling for urgent UN meetings every now and then to draw a no-back line based on the 1967 border convention to put an end to this conflict. Not only that but also to take Israel hideous crimes and human rights violation to the International Court of Justice. For this to be done, it requires one united policy agreed upon b/t all parties involved.