Happy New Year | Page 2 | World Defense

Happy New Year

jade870

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I want to say happy new year to everyone here, 2014 was a grate year so let make 2015 even better. I also want to say thank you to everyone for letting me join the form. This year I think we can make grate this happen and I will hope to see some of you in here with your thoughts.

TatsuKaji

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
16 0 0
Country
USA
Happy New Year! May 2015 blow 2014 to hell and be the greatest year of them all for each and every one of us :D

d4rk3n

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
India
Oh well looks like I'm late :p
Still belated happy new year to everyone guys.
Hope you had a blast.

joshua minaya

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
Happy New Year to everyone and i believe that this new year shall be a lot better than last year. That is what i believe for myself and i wish the same for everyone else.

Peachdejour

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
USA
Happy New Year everyone! Mine will be much happier when I finally get rid of this cold that I've managed to catch after it swept through my house this month. Mom is in bed for day three. However, I did get a delivery of dye free cold medicine today. I think I will be back to rolling my eyes at my neighbors in no time.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I am full of cold too, it's got us in the UK too. Glad to hear you have some medicine in stock, I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon. I'm just staying warm in front of the fire with my laptop and don't plan on venturing outside for a couple of days.

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
Happy New Year to Everyone and I hope you all achieve success and happiness this year :)

brightangel10

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Happy New Year to you as well and may it be filled with much happiness and more good things. I'm really looking forward to taking online classes. At the moment I'm not nervous about anything.

Muthoni

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Kenya
Happy New Year; it is great to be able to start all over again. This year I am only making one resolution; to be a better person. I never realized how closed my heart was until the end of last year. I have shut people out of my life because I had a twisted notion that they do not love me. Thank you for giving me a chance to be able to think about this through your thread.

fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
Happy new year and nice to meet you all! (I'm new on the forum)
I wish everyone a great 2015, greetings from Spain ^__^