Hey guys

jbgt90

THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
India
Well been on a lot of different forums , heard this was a good one , so here i am !!!:)
Father of three , have a military (somewhat) background. Been in politics for the past twenty odd years. Could go on but dont want to bore people here. :)

Khafee

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
Well been on a lot of different forums , heard this was a good one , so here i am !!!:)
Father of three , have a military (somewhat) background. Been in politics for the past twenty odd years. Could go on but dont want to bore people here. :)
Good to see you here!

Politics - as in MLA, or Parliamentarian?

Regards

jbgt90

THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
India
Good to see you here!

Politics - as in MLA, or Parliamentarian?

Regards
More of a party worker , though i stood as a coporator once and lost by 2k votes! may stand in 2019 , but that a different story . while i was a party worker i was mainly muscle for the first six odd years , then became a finance guy :)

Khafee

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
More of a party worker , though i stood as a coporator once and lost by 2k votes! may stand in 2019 , but that a different story . while i was a party worker i was mainly muscle for the first six odd years , then became a finance guy :)
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a "corporator" ?

I.R.A

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Welcome aboard jbgt90 .......... nice to see you and Joe sir here.

I.R.A

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have plans for the guy. He needs to be interrogated.

I think he is well built and has experience of tackling physical threats ........... I would suggest any elderly person not to try his luck and better try new non violent, limited physical contact techniques of interrogation .............. play him his favorite music initially and if he refuses make him listen to kind of music he doesn't like.

Hell Fire and your Persian friend would like this new place .......... I think?

Joe Shearer

Reaction score
Country
India
I think he is well built and has experience of tackling physical threats ........... I would suggest any elderly person not to try his luck and better try new non violent, limited physical contact techniques of interrogation .............. play him his favorite music initially and if he refuses make him listen to kind of music he doesn't like.

Hell Fire and your Persian friend would like this new place .......... I think?
Yes, he is built like the armoured vehicle that is part of his name, more intelligent, otherwise little difference. But I have back-up.

I've been trying to reach hellfire, but he is being hard-to-get.

Which Persian friend? Among others, of the Indians, I would like to see AUSTERLITZ, juggernaut_is_here, anant.s, living dead, Syam Ayas, more or less all the Conversation group; of the Pakistanis, I would like to see saiyan321, Arsalan (although he is too much part of PDF, I think, to move), basically all on my white list.

I.R.A

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yes, he is built like the armoured vehicle that is part of his name, more intelligent, otherwise little difference. But I have back-up.

I've been trying to reach hellfire, but he is being hard-to-get.

Which Persian friend? Among others, of the Indians, I would like to see AUSTERLITZ, juggernaut_is_here, anant.s, living dead, Syam Ayas, more or less all the Conversation group; of the Pakistanis, I would like to see saiyan321, Arsalan (although he is too much part of PDF, I think, to move), basically all on my white list.

You have missed Soul spokesman (I think ...... don't remember his full id). The only Indian Zoroastrian that confused Maratha .......

Joe Shearer

Reaction score
Country
India
You have missed Soul spokesman (I think ...... don't remember his full id). The only Indian Zoroastrian that confused Maratha .......
Those are two different people.

SoulSpokesman is an urbane BJP supporter who is very big in professional circles; he and I are friends (from PTH days) and both belong to a small club of Indians and Pakistanis (six of each), but I am getting increasingly exasperated by his bland support of Modi and the NDA government, in spite of the substantial daily harm it is doing to our country.

You are thinking of Padamchen, the Parsi who was earlier a Sanghi and is now a Bhakt-basher.

Joe Shearer

Reaction score
Country
India
Abingdonboy, Indian Jatt, another Sardar from the old days whose name I forget. Any number of Pakistanis, but I don't know when to do that. Perhaps after a little more growth here? I don't know.

I.R.A

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Those are two different people.
Yes sir I am referring to two different people. Sorry forgot to add and ......

SoulSpokesman is an urbane BJP supporter who is very big in professional circles; he and I are friends (from PTH days) and both belong to a small club of Indians and Pakistanis (six of each), but I am getting increasingly exasperated by his bland support of Modi and the NDA government, in spite of the substantial daily harm it is doing to our country.
BJP supporter? I though he is fond of Riaz Sb. I am talking about the person who has this habit of not quoting directly.

You are thinking of Padamchen, the Parsi who was earlier a Sanghi and is now a Bhakt-basher.
Yep.

Abingdonboy, Indian Jatt, another Sardar from the old days whose name I forget. Any number of Pakistanis, but I don't know when to do that. Perhaps after a little more growth here? I don't know.
This forum will grow with presence of members. Or may be you can stay here, check the environment and then invite people? I have no contacts for Pakistanis and it won't be ethical to invite them here on another forum.

You had another Indian brilliant poster who went missing ....... don't remember his Id I think it started with P