Hey guys

T-123456

Reactions
246 1
Country
Turkey
D e a r J B G,

W o u l d y o u l i k e t o j o i n u s f o r a d r i n k, o l e b u d d y ?

View attachment 4179
(:-&(:-&(:-&
You have never manipulated people before have you?
Find his weakness,use it and he'll do everything,being nice to a banker never works,why do i always have to spit it out?
Thanks to you,we get nada.(:&(:&(:&

Last edited:

Joe Shearer

Reactions
952 70
Country
India
(:-&(:-&(:-&
You have never manipulated people before have you?
Find his weakness,use it and he'll do everything,being nice to a banker never works,why do i always have to spit it out?
Thanks to you,we get nada.(:&(:&(:&
Oh, OK.

Dear J**(*?)

I will tell all. If you want me to keep my mouth shut, I won't tell them where A**u kicked you.

Regards,

Joe (Honest Joe) Shearer

T-123456

Reactions
246 1
Country
Turkey
Oh, OK.

Dear J**(*?)

I will tell all. If you want me to keep my mouth shut, I won't tell them where A**u kicked you.

Regards,

Joe (Honest Joe) Shearer
Take him out for some drinks,put some extasy in his drinks,call some ladies,hotel room etc,make a movie and take some pictures,blackmail him and voila,there is the money.
And dont forget my cut.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
952 70
Country
India
Take him out for some drinks,put some extasy in his drinks,call some ladies,hotel room etc,make a movie and take some pictures,blackmail him and voila,there is the money.
And dont forget my cut.
1511830301866.png

Dear JBG,

Two lovely young things have come to town to publicise the Scotch they distribute, and have invited me to meet them at 7 this evening to, um, sample their wares. I really don’t think I am, what do you call it, ‘up’ to it. My cardiologist doesn’t think very kindly about excess. In drinking, I hasten to add.

You really ought to come along with me; without excluding any other possibilities, it should be a spirit arousing occasion.

Yours