Hi from Nilgiri

Nilgiri

BANNED
Reactions
224 22 0
Country
India
Hey all,

lots of familiar faces here, see you out there.

Please tag me for my input etc. for time being, I have not much time lately to browse so much.

Thanks to @jbgt90 for invite.

Regards,

Nilgiri

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Welcome aboard ......... nice to have you with us

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Hey all,

Please tag me for my input etc. for time being, I have not much time lately to browse so much.

Regards,

Nilgiri

I personally am beginning to be of the view that this is the most acceptable alternative available at the moment. I feel a little sorry for other friends elsewhere; they are following a false dynamic that cannot succeed, in the same sense, deep down below, as some other group's societal dynamic is bound to fail. In the first case, however, friends whom I care for will have to watch with sombre expressions as their brave experiment ripens too rapidly, and decays with equal speed; in the second, I have to save enough to migrate.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I personally am beginning to be of the view that this is the most acceptable alternative available at the moment. I feel a little sorry for other friends elsewhere; they are following a false dynamic that cannot succeed, in the same sense, deep down below, as some other group's societal dynamic is bound to fail. In the first case, however, friends whom I care for will have to watch with sombre expressions as their brave experiment ripens too rapidly, and decays with equal speed; in the second, I have to save enough to migrate.

What is this other place? I keep reading about .......... if you could give me a hint, I would like to pay it a visit as a guest.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
What is this other place? I keep reading about .......... if you could give me a hint, I would like to pay it a visit as a guest.

sure. it's strategic research forum. please be warned and do not complain when you return of being disappointed.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
sure. it's strategic research forum. please be warned and do not complain when you return of being disappointed.

I don't intend to join ......... would just pay a visit and see, if its outcome of frustration or genuine separate place to discuss something constructive.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan

Failed searching words Strategic research forum ................. none of the options seems like the desired forum. )0-0(

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hey all,

Regards,

Nilgiri
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay!