Hi PAF Brat/Chad here! | World Defense

Hi PAF Brat/Chad here!

GriffinPome

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Salam! Pome or dapoume is my nick, a son of Retired PAF Officer. I am 16 years old and I am studying Pre-Medical. I am a PAF brat, The real one. I spend my spare time reading Forums like this and studying Books (Military) and often reading war stories. I see myself distinguished from other teens as I know more and more, Just kidding. I have a very vast knowledge about All the Ghazis and Shuhadas of PAF (you can ask me). I once started an initiative to Sing the tales of Unsung Heroes but didn't got much support. well here I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Salam! Pome or dapoume is my nick, a son of Retired PAF Officer. I am 16 years old and I am studying Pre-Medical. I am a PAF brat, The real one. I spend my spare time reading Forums like this and studying Books (Military) and often reading war stories. I see myself distinguished from other teens as I know more and more, Just kidding. I have a very vast knowledge about All the Ghazis and Shuhadas of PAF (you can ask me). I once started an initiative to Sing the tales of Unsung Heroes but didn't got much support. well here I am.
Walikum As Salam, Welcome to the forum. I would actaully like a thread based on the scarifices of the Shudah. Pls do start one so it becomes a reference point as well.

GriffinPome

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Walikum As Salam, Welcome to the forum. I would actaully like a thread based on the scarifices of the Shudah. Pls do start one so it becomes a reference point as well.
under which category?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0