How to remove terrorism? | Page 2 | World Defense

How to remove terrorism?

We need to give them lesson for peace or killed that terrorist persons?

• Total voters

joshua minaya

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
I think unemployment is the only key to remove terrorism. If government introduce new facilities for unemployment person that will be more helpful. If someone don't have money and he have some children's, it is very difficult to survive in this world. If someone gives offer to do anything and your children's will enjoy whole life. I think anyone will do it anything if he or she is unemployed.

In my opinion to remove unemployment everywhere in this world. Our world will be safe and we will live with peace in this world. So I ever pray that God finish this terrorism because we are humans and we don't want to kill any person. We are not God and we cannot decide who is right or who is wrong. I don't know how terrorist can do this. I think it is difficult to decide that terrorist are humans or not.

In theory you desire might work but in reality i am sure you know how difficult it would be to achieve.

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I agree with you. Unemployment is not only the factor but we need to focus on different issues, like control the population and education will compulsory for everyone. When education comes to us then definitely we can think what is wrong and what is write.
You are right about education. Education brings opportunity to the people. When education enables them to reach their full potential the violence will stop.

starshine

Reactions
34 1 0
Country
Canada
Well, I think we came to a consensus -- and apart from the psychopath/sociopath part, it looks like we believe that this sort of evil isn't born, it's nurtured by unfairness in society. I agree; the less social inequality we have, the less crimes result, and terrorism belongs to this range.

And of course there might be a few illuminated people but let's be honest. If the rest of society is feeling happy or at least content instead of screwed over, they would not bother to hear the cries of those extremists. Dictators always get to seize power when the population is most desperate, after all.

Muthoni

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Kenya
It is so sad but I think that terrorism will never end. In the bible Cain killed his brother because of jealousy. They both had a sacrifice. One brother will kill another due to jealously if they have a better job than they do. Terrorism can only end if everyone was given the same kind of heart. That is not happening soon.

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
I think both should go in agreement with each other. I mean we can't just make peace and let someone get away from justice. Justice must be served, before peace be settled. A punishment must be given in accordance with the crime done, and peace should only follow after justice. And even when there is peace, we still shouldn't ignore justice. Justice embodies equality. If no one is above it, then we are all equal.

starshine

Reactions
34 1 0
Country
Canada
I think both should go in agreement with each other. I mean we can't just make peace and let someone get away from justice. Justice must be served, before peace be settled. A punishment must be given in accordance with the crime done, and peace should only follow after justice. And even when there is peace, we still shouldn't ignore justice. Justice embodies equality. If no one is above it, then we are all equal.

But if you had the chance to have a world with no more terrorism and wars -- but for this you had to let it all go and have nobody punished. Would you do it?

Reactions
43 2 0
Country
Thailand
I believe education is the way to combat terrorists. Terrorists do not exist in a vacuum. They have supporters. What we need to do is educate their supporters about the truth. We have to open the eyes of their supporters to what's really happening. We must teach them how to think rationally. In this way, we can eliminate the supporter base for the terrorists. Without supporters, the terrorists will become like fish out of water. Eventually they will die out.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
The only way to kill terrorism is to ensure the children aren't brainwashed into believing that those who don't subscribe to their religious faith are their enemies. Seeing how this is impossible, terrorism is here to stay. The only thing that can be done which might help up to a certain extent is to degrade terrorist organizations, make it harder for them to recruit new jihadis and also freeze their funds. If terrorists don't have money, they can't buy weapons. If they can't buy weapons . . . there'll be fewer terrorist attacks. This would herald the beginning of the end of traditional terrorism as we know it.

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
Education will definitely help. Although it won't solve the problem, we are constantly told what's healthy for us although how many follow this?
Freezing funds and limiting access to weaponry. Yes that will help, and I feel that our government are trying to do this. Unfortunately there are people out there who are hard to control and people who only care about the sale and not the purpose the items will be used for.
I feel that the biggest thing is, allowing our societies to change. Our countries are now made up of multiple ethnic groups, cultures, religions and sexual orientations. These different views that may have always been around are now more open and widespread. I feel that the resistance to accepting that we are no longer the society we were 50, 20 or even 5 years ago is causing a lot of frustration and hate by the people who have felt that they can be more open about their personal values now.
Does this mean we change all our laws? I don't think so. I think it is about showing love, care, respect to yourself and others, even if you don't agree with their point of view. Yes this is a very fluffy way to look at it, but the alternative is more hate, more violence and ultimately more lives lost.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
Terrorism is not about unemployment or financial situations but about a cause that they feel they are fighting for which in the case of every terrorist is about greed and power. Terrorism is a lost cause with innocent lives taken for nothing because each act of terrorism is useless and nobody has ever gained anything good out of it. They hope to achieve a big goal at the end of it all and they are prepared to lose lives and their own people for what at the end of it> power

Umaima

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Terrorism is not about unemployment or financial situations but about a cause that they feel they are fighting for which in the case of every terrorist is about greed and power. Terrorism is a lost cause with innocent lives taken for nothing because each act of terrorism is useless and nobody has ever gained anything good out of it. They hope to achieve a big goal at the end of it all and they are prepared to lose lives and their own people for what at the end of it> power
I understand what you are saying. I always prefer to live with peace and this is reality that we cannot live without peace.

mylindaelliott

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I think unemployment is the only key to remove terrorism. If government introduce new facilities for unemployment person that will be more helpful. If someone don't have money and he have some children's, it is very difficult to survive in this world. If someone gives offer to do anything and your children's will enjoy whole life. I think anyone will do it anything if he or she is unemployed.

In my opinion to remove unemployment everywhere in this world. Our world will be safe and we will live with peace in this world. So I ever pray that God finish this terrorism because we are humans and we don't want to kill any person. We are not God and we cannot decide who is right or who is wrong. I don't know how terrorist can do this. I think it is difficult to decide that terrorist are humans or not.

Do you think it is really that simple? I would agree if it is. People all deserve the right to work and be able to take care of their family. I am not sure that is is that simple though. Some people are terrorists because they believe other people are wrong or evil. I don't believe they would be satisfied with employment. I hope and pray that you are right and I am wrong though.

cyberpinoy

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Philippines

I do not think unemployment is always the answer. There are a lot of unemployed people who choose to be unemployed, and with all the available stuff online any one can make enough money online doing different things to put food in their childrens mouths and clothes on their backs. Today is much different than it was 60 years ago. With the internet came so many possibilities we never had before. Making money is not as hard as it used to be. Anyone can make 30 to 40 dollars a day that in some countries (like here in the Philippines it is equal to 1600 Pesos a day) so in some places its more than what hard workers actually make. In america 30 to 40 dollars a day is not going to make your bills sometimes. But it would help some expenses like gas or extra cash to go to a nice restaurant

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
The majority of unemployed are because they aren't committed to putting in the effort they need to get into a position of work or seek work. I think we should all look for peaceful solutions, however it feels those in power to make these changes will not e.g. people funding guns in a country to fight terrorists rather than funding programs to help understand reasons of terrorism in this country.

nutshell

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Philippines
My two-cents worth and I do not even know the complexities and the nitty-gritty of it all but I think getting the loyalties of these terrorists may eliminate or lessen terrorism. How do they think? How do they play their games? I think you have to think like them to know how to somewhat gain their loyalty and possibly trust? I don't know but they must have a soft spot somewhere that we have not really spot on. Or it may even be too dangerous to thread on???