Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan
http://www.arabnews.com/node/1390681/saudi-arabia

Imran Khan to attend Riyadh conference

1343956-540075203.jpg

The conference provides an opportunity to interact with important business leaders who are interested in investing in Pakistan. (AFP)

• Khan will call on King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to discuss “matters of mutual interest"
Updated 20 October 2018
ARAB NEWS
October 20, 2018 22:42

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan will leave for Saudi Arabia on Tuesday for a two-day business conference in Riyadh.
Khan will aim to highlight the country’s economic potential and to attract investment.
The meeting for the Future Investment Initiative (FII), to be held from Oct. 23 to 25, will look at “projecting Pakistan’s economic and investment potential,” a statement released by the Foreign Office said on Friday.
“The conference provides an opportunity to interact with important business leaders who are interested in investing in Pakistan,” the Foreign Office said, adding that Khan will be attending the conference on the special invitation of King Salman and was also expected to share his vision for Pakistan for the next five years.
The conference, called “Davos in the Desert,” will host leading businesspeople, investors, corporate giants, representatives of hi-tech industry and major media outlets in one platform.
Khan will also call on King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to discuss “matters of mutual interest.”
“The FII is now an annual feature in Saudi Arabia. The first FII was held last year, with the participation of 3,800 people from 90 countries. This year’s conference is also likely to attract a large number of leading figures,” the statement read.
The prime minister’s participation in the conference “signifies our solidarity with the Kingdom in its efforts to become an emerging hub for international business and investment

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Its a big conference but with the recent development regarding the Jammal Khashoggie some big CEOs decided to withdraw.

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
Oh yeah what the hell happened? I kept hearing this on the news for the past couple days.
to be honest this whole journalist outlet has been a complete clusterf*ck (i apologize for swearing). one minute you hear the guy was killed/tortured. then the next you hear he was kidnapped and sent back to Saudi Arabia and soon on, I don't even know what to believe.

RT a few days ago released something saying, a person involved in the incident died in a mysterious car accident.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Oh yeah what the hell happened? I kept hearing this on the news for the past couple days.
to be honest this whole journalist outlet has been a complete clusterf*ck (i apologize for swearing). one minute you hear the guy was killed/tortured. then the next you hear he was kidnapped and sent back to Saudi Arabia and soon on, I don't even know what to believe.

RT a few days ago released something saying, a person involved in the incident died in a mysterious car accident.

Turkish media released a fake list claiming that those people were behind the killing of this journalist Jammal. 1 of them was killed in car accident two years ago in Saudi Arabia. The rest either came to Turkey on transit flight or for tourism two to three years ago. Its now true that Saudi Arabia announced the killing of the journalist inside its consulate in Turkey and have detained 18 people in Saudi Arabia as announced by the Saudi public prosecutor. Turkey on the other hand is not willing to cooperate, its intel knew of the set up plane before it took place and the list released is to cover up for the op at its side. Lets not forget the Russian ambassador murdered in Turkey back in 2017 I guess. The country is not safe and has become a court for mafia type of operations. We will know more information about this case I would say this week. Turkey might be spying on embassies and diplomatic envoys inside its territories.