Indian 'sex offender' forced to bend over to be smacked by women | Page 4 | World Defense

Indian 'sex offender' forced to bend over to be smacked by women

Babul955719

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
India
That guy should take revenge from teenage girl by beating her on her ass with sticks and she would have bleeding ass. I would love to watch her getting punished like that. And. the women police officer also.

Babul955719

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
India
Am I the only one who feels this is a bit of an excessive punishment for the supposed crime that occurred? Cat calls and wolf whistles and now the guy is being physically assaulted in the street by not only the police, but pedestrians are being encouraged to assault him by the police as well. This wasn't a case where a man physically assaulted a girl/woman and was then assaulted in turn, as far as the article goes.

Then again it is a MailOnline article which is little more than an online tabloid. I wouldn't be surprised if the pictures were staged and the whole thing never occurred.
In India feminism is spread like plague, so women born here feels like she is godess. I am happy whenever a woman gets natural punishment like accident or get beaten by mob. One thing is very clear women doesn't care about men at all. Actually this is real incident happened in Madhya Pradesh state of India. I want to assault the teenage girls physically. She should be given nice treatment for humiliation of a man

Babul955719

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
India
I won't deny that the punishment was a little bit excessive. But in India, these guys are everywhere. Some men pretend they have never seen a women, often commenting things about her in public. A lot of people usually just laugh and leave it, but we don't know how humiliating it might be. I think this incident might serve as a warning to these guys.
I think that mam should have raped one of these teenage girls then it should be fair to assault him physically.