Iraq mutah sex trade exposed by bbc | World Defense

Iraq mutah sex trade exposed by bbc

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I'm not a troll or anything btw. I have a previous account called Berke, the password is just not working.
I can reset it if you want?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Na don't worry about it, it had less than 20 posts anyway I think. This new account is fine.

My pdf name is numerous.
Welcome to the forum!

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Sad the link works only in UK!
Let's see if i remember on my next visit.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Sad the link works only in UK!
Let's see if i remember on my next visit.

I'd write up what the documentary mentions like I did with my last Iraq militia thread but this particular kind of stuff isn't really my cup of tea so I haven't watched it. Whilst I detest shiaism with a passion, I still view them as Muslims and it's hard to see muslim women being abused like this. The article I attached is probably somewhat accurate though.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I'd write up what the documentary mentions like I did with my last Iraq militia thread but this particular kind of stuff isn't really my cup of tea so I haven't watched it. Whilst I detest shiaism with a passion, I still view them as Muslims and it's hard to see muslim women being abused like this. The article I attached is probably somewhat accurate though.
Let’s not get all sectarian now. That’s not productive discussion. However, you won’t have to highlight the documentary as last week bbc wrote an article on it already

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Let’s not get all sectarian now. That’s not productive discussion. However, you won’t have to highlight the documentary as last week bbc wrote an article on it already

Bro there's nothing wrong with me saying I hate a belief system. I didn't come to this conclusion from no reason behind it. Logically one cannot love the sahaba & the mothers of the believers ( especially Aisha (ra)) and then say they have no enmity towards a belief system which hates them. It really doesn't make sense. I am not saying go attack shia but what I am saying is that there is nothing wrong with hating on (twelver) shiaism.

Don't get me wrong, years ago I used to be someone who wanted unity & I remember telling a friend I would have no problem marrying a shia. However then I actually came across religious shia and I learnt the belief system. And I have no respect whatsoever for it, the differences are so vast and it is literally like an ideology like ISIS but one which got too big (mainly due to the saffavids force converting sunnis & zaydi shias in Iran to twelver shiaism). Shiaism at it's core is very sectarianism by itself.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Bro there's nothing wrong with me saying I hate a belief system. I didn't come to this conclusion from no reason behind it. Logically one cannot love the sahaba & the mothers of the believers ( especially Aisha (ra)) and then say they have no enmity towards a belief system which hates them. It really doesn't make sense. I am not saying go attack shia but what I am saying is that there is nothing wrong with hating on (twelver) shiaism.

Don't get me wrong, years ago I used to be someone who wanted unity & I remember telling a friend I would have no problem marrying a shia. However then I actually came across religious shia and I learnt the belief system. And I have no respect whatsoever for it, the differences are so vast and it is literally like an ideology like ISIS but one which got too big (mainly due to the saffavids force converting sunnis & zaydi shias in Iran to twelver shiaism). Shiaism at it's core is very sectarianism by itself.

Can you inbox me some links for self study?

I know them from their practical side only.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Sadly these kind of things are prevalent in Iraq and Iran. I don't see anyone complaining about it in the outsider world.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Can you inbox me some links for self study?

I know them from their practical side only.

In terms of article or videos for self study, I recommend the website TwelverShia.net - Refuting Shia Allegations Online Everywhere . It is made by a collection of sunnis from different religious backgrounds and countries (including ex shia persians, lebanese sunni, bahraini sunni etc...). Coincidentally since the twelver shia leadership in India is quite close to the BJP, the website was blocked in India (not sure if it's still blocked though since that was a few years ago). They also have a youtube channel which does both short videos like exposing taqiyya such as :

And they also do long documentaries (both about politics and religious differences) such as:

There are also people who do debates with shia such a bro called Muhammed Hijab from the UK, he also debates other people aswell like non-Muslims etc...:

To be fair with you, my own stance was the result of interacting with a religious twelver shia on a UK student forum for years so I never really looked at websites or channels like the one above even though now I post this website/channel wherever I'm able to lol. Drip by drip I was introduced to twelver shiaism beliefs and practices through that interaction and that shaped my opinion. He was legitimately like Ammar Nakshwani in that video above, he was nice to our faces but a pain behind our backs (I found his account elsewhere on religious shia forums and saw his true nature). This guy was a master at taqiyya.

I've posted this in public so that other people may see the website + youtube channel, it's pretty beneficial.

Last edited: