IRI: Political , Internal and Foreign Affairs | World Defense

IRI: Political , Internal and Foreign Affairs

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
No body likes it but at certain point you have to discuss it. Im not going to go off topic but would you mined opening a topic about Iran's internal and foreign affairs. I would like to hear your opinion in that matter. But if you don't want to that is fine I totally understand.:)

Yes, i know ...

as you want, here we talk about them ...

Let`s Start ...

P.S.:

@WebMaster :

Dear Webby,

Please Change the name of Topic to "IRI: Political , Internal and Foreign Affairs"

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Yes, i know ...

as you want, here we talk about them ...

Let`s Start ...

P.S.:

@WebMaster :

Dear Webby,

Please Change the name of Topic to "IRI: Political , Internal and Foreign Affairs"

In case you come across this issue in the future you can change the title at your end by clicking on Thread Tools at the upper right corner of the body page and from the dropdown menu click on edit Thread where you can edit the title.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
There is going to be an interesting discussion here I must say. I would like to kick this off by asking this question to @Artesh

How do you view or evaluate Iran's current foreign affairs in regard to Syria, Iraq, Israel, Lebanon and finally the GCC.

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
There is going to be an interesting discussion here I must say. I would like to kick this off by asking this question to @Artesh

How do you view or evaluate Iran's current foreign affairs in regard to Syria, Iraq, Israel, Lebanon and finally the GCC.

IRGC is Ruining my own country to Help other Countries ...

this is my veiw ...

Simle and Realistic ...

They just waste our money with no income ...

i dont want ofend anyone,

they say that they protecting our borders ...

exactly witch borders do they mean, i don`t know !!!

Iran border is MirJaveh, where 10 of our border guards were killed ...

there is protected by Barbed wire !!!

why ?

Becuase all money needed for fortify there, is Spent in other Countries ...

we have many problems inside Country,

Unemployment, Poverty, Drug Addiction, Financial Problems, Low Salaries, etc.

Many Workers Lost their job, cuz Recession and excessive imports of Chinese low-quality goods,

but they Say: no, our Arab brothers are most important than our own ppl,

in all countries, Leaders say"First my country, then the rest of world", but in iran, they say" all of iran is not worth than 1 mm of Arab lands"

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
IRGC is Ruining my own country to Help other Countries ...

this is my veiw ...

Simle and Realistic ...

They just waste our money with no income ...

i dont want ofend anyone,

they say that they protecting our borders ...

exactly witch borders do they mean, i don`t know !!!

Iran border is MirJaveh, where 10 of our border guards were killed ...

there is protected by Barbed wire !!!

why ?

Becuase all money needed for fortify there, is Spent in other Countries ...

we have many problems inside Country,

Unemployment, Poverty, Drug Addiction, Financial Problems, Low Salaries, etc.

Many Workers Lost their job, cuz Recession and excessive imports of Chinese low-quality goods,

but they Say: no, our Arab brothers are most important than our own ppl,

in all countries, Leaders say"First my country, then the rest of world", but in iran, they say" all of iran is not worth than 1 mm of Arab lands"

That is the issue we usually discuss with fellow Arabs when it comes to Iran foreign affairs in the ME. Iran needs to utilize the abundance resources it has for the benefit of its own people. Building the country, improving infrastructure, enhancing economic growth, invest in R&D, schools, university...etc instead of giving money to the so called Arab brothers. The money should go to the Iranians first, elevating the stander of living for its people. You are not going to get anything from Lebanon or other Arab countries in return. Look at UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and pretty much the rest of the GCC countries. Its true that loans and grants are giving to other Arab countries but the states I mentioned have good development and high standard of living and of course they are many shortcoming in may places but at least the people are somehow happy and looking for more. Iran is a great nation in terms of history and the Iranian people have contributed to humanity in various of aspects like science for instance, literature, medicine, astronomy, math, chemistry....etc but sadly it has declined since the 1979. We also in Saudi Arabia get upset when money goes out of the country to fellow arabs or other nations and we demand the money should be spent inside the country rather the outside. But what to do. You are not offending anyone please feel free to express yourself and be critical of others as well not necessarily Iran only but things can be said about other countries in the region and beyond. Im also a big critical of Iran's foreign policy in the region and speak about it in different places when such discussion pops up. Iran should be opened to the world it should be open to investment and trade, education and etc. Believe me you are not going to get anything from Lebanon Hizbollah, Yemen Houthis, Hamas Palestine, Syrian Assad or Iraq. All these countries I mentioned are not in position to extend any hand to Iran in time of need. I have debated many Iranians and most of them are filled with conspiracy theories. They think that all world countries are conspiring against Iran somehow while in real world only a few countries are at steak with Iran for a reason or another. Its true the we have a hot air between Saudi Arabia and Iran in the ME but when it comes to the small circle with individuals we find ourselves very far away from political conflicts and so on.

Sorry for the long reading heheh but tell me now what is your own position regarding Iran support to Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen and Syria. Do you see that helpful in any way shape of form to Iran and its people, I mean from a geo strategic geo political prospective? What is Iran goal what its trying to achieve in the region by fighting here in there.

If you want to ask about my view of something please feel free to do so Im all ears.

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
1- That is the issue we usually discuss with fellow Arabs when it comes to Iran foreign affairs in the ME.

2- Iran needs to utilize the abundance resources it has for the benefit of its own people.

3- Building the country, improving infrastructure, enhancing economic growth, invest in R&D, schools, university...etc instead of giving money to the so called Arab brothers.

4- The money should go to the Iranians first, elevating the stander of living for its people.

5- You are not going to get anything from Lebanon or other Arab countries in return.

6- Look at UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and pretty much the rest of the GCC countries. Its true that loans and grants are giving to other Arab countries but the states I mentioned have good development and high standard of living and of course they are many shortcoming in may places but at least the people are somehow happy and looking for more.

7- Iran is a great nation in terms of history and the Iranian people have contributed to humanity in various of aspects like science for instance, literature, medicine, astronomy, math, chemistry....etc but sadly it has declined since the 1979.

8- We also in Saudi Arabia get upset when money goes out of the country to fellow arabs or other nations and we demand the money should be spent inside the country rather the outside.

9- But what to do.

10- You are not offending anyone

11- please feel free to express yourself and be critical of others as well not necessarily Iran only but things can be said about other countries in the region and beyond.

12- Im also a big critical of Iran's foreign policy in the region and speak about it in different places when such discussion pops up.

13- Iran should be opened to the world it should be open to investment and trade, education and etc.

14- Believe me you are not going to get anything from Lebanon Hizbollah, Yemen Houthis, Hamas Palestine, Syrian Assad or Iraq.

15- All these countries I mentioned are not in position to extend any hand to Iran in time of need.

16- I have debated many Iranians and most of them are filled with conspiracy theories. They think that all world countries are conspiring against Iran somehow while in real world only a few countries are at steak with Iran for a reason or another.

17- Its true the we have a hot air between Saudi Arabia and Iran in the ME but when it comes to the small circle with individuals we find ourselves very far away from political conflicts and so on.

18- Sorry for the long reading heheh

19- but tell me now what is your own position regarding Iran support to Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen and Syria.

20- Do you see that helpful in any way shape of form to Iran and its people,

21- I mean from a geo strategic geo political prospective?

22- What is Iran goal

23- what its trying to achieve in the region by fighting here in there.

24- If you want to ask about my view of something please feel free to do

25- so Im all ears.
Rouhani;

Do you hear that ???

He is saying this things to you, not me !!!

but, i should answer instead of you ...

Dear Scorpion, there is a problem ...

i think Iranian President, Can not hear us ...

get back to our own discuss,

where were we ?

aha ... start from no.1

1- Really ? and ussualy what is outcome ?

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, I agree with you ... Rouhani and Khamenei do not agree with us, still they worry about their brothers !!! nothing to say ...

8- i have no idea about internal atmospher of KSA. Sorry bro. to be honest, even i dont know iran`s neighbors political leaders / parties ... and even iran, itself ... it is not important for me ... maybe important for their own ppl ... or other iranians ... but interested about military, history, culture, art, etc. of them ...

9- we can talk together ... it is second to nothing ...

10- ...

11- as i said before, just wasting money and resources ... i wish you or other non-iranian member could understand Farsi ... it was very easier to talk ...

12- it is good ... what is yourelf opinion about Iran / Iraq War ??? comparing military Equipments and manpower at beginning and mid-war ... how could Iranians Prevent War ?

13- Hopefully, good news in this section ... more tourists are coming to iran ... even in Summer (right now) ... it is good for me ... because i Study Hotel Management in a Semi-Private University ...

14- I believe you ... but problem is sb else ...

15- in time of need ??? then, you mean if we need them ? or they need us ? currently, they need us to be survived ...

16- i hope they didn`t insult you ... To be honest,i don`t like Arab regimes, but i have many arab friends, in Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Syria and Iraq ... when i`m talking about politics, i try to emphesis what and who am i talking about / reffer to ... for example, when i say "Scorpion", i just mean yourself, regarding to your nationality and other things ...

17- STRONGLY AGREED WITH THIS ONE ...

18- No problem, Bro...

19- Simple: they just waste Beit-ol-mal ...

20- No, Even it made ppl enemy ... a group say: we should help them ... another one says: no, why should we help them ?

21- they want to unite all shi`as ... but i realy dont see any difrences between Muslima and even other beliefs ... i have ear, you have too, someone in russia, Netherland, Conngo, Hawaii has too ... am i wrong ?

22- they want to unite all shi`as and destroy 1-Israel , 2- KSA, 3- USA

23- getting some Experience with foriegn units ... something like NATO Excersises ... but based on a silly ideology called "Pan Islamist"

24- i asked several Q ... if you want, answer them ...

25- thank you. nnow it is my turn ...

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Rouhani;

Do you hear that ???

He is saying this things to you, not me !!!

but, i should answer instead of you ...

Dear Scorpion, there is a problem ...

i think Iranian President, Can not hear us ...

get back to our own discuss,

where were we ?

aha ... start from no.1

1- Really ? and ussualy what is outcome ?

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, I agree with you ... Rouhani and Khamenei do not agree with us, still they worry about their brothers !!! nothing to say ...

8- i have no idea about internal atmospher of KSA. Sorry bro. to be honest, even i dont know iran`s neighbors political leaders / parties ... and even iran, itself ... it is not important for me ... maybe important for their own ppl ... or other iranians ... but interested about military, history, culture, art, etc. of them ...

9- we can talk together ... it is second to nothing ...

10- ...

11- as i said before, just wasting money and resources ... i wish you or other non-iranian member could understand Farsi ... it was very easier to talk ...

12- it is good ... what is yourelf opinion about Iran / Iraq War ??? comparing military Equipments and manpower at beginning and mid-war ... how could Iranians Prevent War ?

13- Hopefully, good news in this section ... more tourists are coming to iran ... even in Summer (right now) ... it is good for me ... because i Study Hotel Management in a Semi-Private University ...

14- I believe you ... but problem is sb else ...

15- in time of need ??? then, you mean if we need them ? or they need us ? currently, they need us to be survived ...

16- i hope they didn`t insult you ... To be honest,i don`t like Arab regimes, but i have many arab friends, in Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Syria and Iraq ... when i`m talking about politics, i try to emphesis what and who am i talking about / reffer to ... for example, when i say "Scorpion", i just mean yourself, regarding to your nationality and other things ...

17- STRONGLY AGREED WITH THIS ONE ...

18- No problem, Bro...

19- Simple: they just waste Beit-ol-mal ...

20- No, Even it made ppl enemy ... a group say: we should help them ... another one says: no, why should we help them ?

21- they want to unite all shi`as ... but i realy dont see any difrences between Muslima and even other beliefs ... i have ear, you have too, someone in russia, Netherland, Conngo, Hawaii has too ... am i wrong ?

22- they want to unite all shi`as and destroy 1-Israel , 2- KSA, 3- USA

23- getting some Experience with foriegn units ... something like NATO Excersises ... but based on a silly ideology called "Pan Islamist"

24- i asked several Q ... if you want, answer them ...

25- thank you. nnow it is my turn ...

Hello again, during my interaction with fellow Iranians I was not insulted in any way in fact it was a friendly chit chat. Now coming to your question regarding the Iraq Iran war, it was very distractive to both countries. Khomenei reaped what he sowed by calling for the overthrown of Iraq regime and exporting the revolution to neighbouring countries which I see it to be a meddling in other countries internal affairs. Many innocents have been killed due to the stupidity of both regime. Iran Neighbouring countries never called for regime change nor they see the wilayat al-faqih system of governing is the way to go. Many Shia oppose the wilayat al-faqih thing. Iran should have concentrated on its people and invested in them instead of calling for uniting of Shia people all around the world. This will never work at all. Many countries see this threatening and will do whatever it takes to stand against it. Both Iran and Iraq did a grave mistake by attacking each other. That should not have happened. How many Iranian people died and how many Iraqi died in that war. The number is huge and what was the outcome? Nothing except destruction. Iran during the Shah time was one of the most developed country in the region. It was a tourism hub and had a strong economy and powerful military. After the so called revolution the war started and all what the Shah had built went down the drain and Iran started to decline.

My friend, war is never the solution at all. What will Iran from attacking KSA, Israel or the US? Let's be honest the US is way powerful that any other country around the globe. Iran simply can't stand against the US nor. Israel is another issue, its small country with no geographical depth but also has a powerful army. KSA also has many supporters in the Arab world and beyond. What Im trying to say is that war is not going to solve anything at all it will rather lead to destruction. Pan Islamist movement will not work either. Many Islamic countries don't agree wit Iran or Saudi Arabia. Iran can enhance its military capability through exercise, military drills with other nations, by new weapons, training...etc. NATO is very sophisticated entity that is made of many advanced countries like Germany, France, the US...etc. in order to achieve that stander Iran can actually request to participate in international drills, get used to new method of military tactic and so on.

Sorry if I missed some your point that I didn't comment on. I wrote this rather quickly. Please feel free to comment on my reply, ask new question if you want.

By the way, do you currently live in Iran?

Enjoy your day....see ya.