Is Pope Francis admirable? | World Defense

Is Pope Francis admirable?

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
Personally the Pope has a charisma of a great leader. I hope that all leaders would have that along with the humility that the Pope possesses. I am an agnostic myself, and the Pope's character thought not pushes me to believe that there really is a God, his character shows me hope for this place's potential to be a good place to live beautifully and harmoniously with other people.

gmckee1985

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
Sure, I think hes admirable. He cerainly has good intentions. Hes a man like really makes a difference in peoples lives. I dont always agree with what he says and does but I can admire his perspective and thoughts.

RingoBerry

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Malaysia
Pope Francis is indeed quite admirable, he's honest with his views although he doesn't accept just about anything, he always preaches with a very open mind and with utmost consideration. He even prompted that homosexuality should not be disregarded but instead it is something the world needs to accept and understand. I look forward to seeing how well he does in the future specially during the times when the world needs a spiritual leader.

robespierre1789

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Argentina
I met Pope Francis in three opportunities when he was still Buenos Aires' Archbishop. He is indeed a great person and has done a lot of work for the poor in local shantytowns.

I applaud the fact that he is becoming more open about homosexuals, as he was quite harsh about it in his time here.

I really, really hope he does not end up dead because of his opinions.

gmckee1985

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
Why would he end up dead? I agree with treating homosexuals like God's children but at the end of the day homosexuality is still a sin. I'm a little disappointed how many denominations, including Catholics seem to be moving toward moral relevatism.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
I think that he seems admirable and for anyone living in the vatican to want to take a bus and walk like the people that is fantastic and he does have many followers, it is a little sad that the Catholic Church has had so many scandals and perhaps he can get positive results and bring followers back to believing that the higher archy can be good.