Israel Defense Forces

Ratings
8 1,328 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hahaha, if the whole Arabs would recognize me as a cousin XD.
And wait, do you saying that this map is wriong? I don't realy know if you have a bordr with Saudi Arabia.. :|
Of course we are cousin as we are the descendant of ishmael and you are the descendant of Isaac those two are brothers.:-F

We do have a teeny tiny maritime border. If things settled down I will pay you visit and you can show me around and have some Kabob with Hummus.%/

Last edited:
Ratings
5 434 0
Saudi Arabia border Israel the gulf of Aqaba aka gulf of Eilat. You can wet the peace agreement swallow it. The distance is about 10 min from Tabuk air base to Israel and you know what does this base contain.*-^

But hey cousin why the fight? Just accept the peace initiative proposed by Saudi Arabia and I will visit Jaffa and we both can chill.(:-) Remember we are cousin by blood and we have a common enemy now if you know what I mean.(:-)
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Are you referring to Iran?

Ratings
0 3 0
Country
Pakistan
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Are you referring to Iran?
Saudia might handle Iran well but doubt that Israel could. The sole reason being that Israel doesn't border Iran and mostly will rely on air strikes first SEAD to naturalize Iran missile launches followed by surgical air strikes, that all it could do. Iran will rain fall missiles over Israel destroying both Israel and Palestine.

Ratings
5 434 0
Saudia might handle Iran well but doubt that Israel could. The sole reason being that Israel doesn't border Iran and mostly will rely on air strikes first SEAD to naturalize Iran missile launches followed by surgical air strikes, that all it could do. Iran will rain fall missiles over Israel destroying both Israel and Palestine.
How many US bases are actually surrounding Iran? If you figure that out you would be able to predict the whole scenario.

Ratings
0 7 0
Country
Israel
Then Iron Dome (Anti-Ballistic system of Israel) will bloke all missiles... then Iran just will eat a few nucs and die..
Iran doesn't have this system by the way..