Scorpion

THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hahaha, if the whole Arabs would recognize me as a cousin XD.
And wait, do you saying that this map is wriong? I don't realy know if you have a bordr with Saudi Arabia.. :|
Of course we are cousin as we are the descendant of ishmael and you are the descendant of Isaac those two are brothers.:-F

We do have a teeny tiny maritime border. If things settled down I will pay you visit and you can show me around and have some Kabob with Hummus.%/

Last edited:

WebMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Saudi Arabia border Israel the gulf of Aqaba aka gulf of Eilat. You can wet the peace agreement swallow it. The distance is about 10 min from Tabuk air base to Israel and you know what does this base contain.*-^

But hey cousin why the fight? Just accept the peace initiative proposed by Saudi Arabia and I will visit Jaffa and we both can chill.(:-) Remember we are cousin by blood and we have a common enemy now if you know what I mean.(:-)
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Are you referring to Iran?

Ejaz

NEW RECRUIT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saudia might handle Iran well but doubt that Israel could. The sole reason being that Israel doesn't border Iran and mostly will rely on air strikes first SEAD to naturalize Iran missile launches followed by surgical air strikes, that all it could do. Iran will rain fall missiles over Israel destroying both Israel and Palestine.

WebMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Saudia might handle Iran well but doubt that Israel could. The sole reason being that Israel doesn't border Iran and mostly will rely on air strikes first SEAD to naturalize Iran missile launches followed by surgical air strikes, that all it could do. Iran will rain fall missiles over Israel destroying both Israel and Palestine.
How many US bases are actually surrounding Iran? If you figure that out you would be able to predict the whole scenario.

Scorpion

THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Iran has made a big mess in the Middle East and I would definitely be cheering up if the crazy mullahs holding power in Iran are to be thrown away like the trash they are.

Dan.BY

NEW RECRUIT
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Then Iron Dome (Anti-Ballistic system of Israel) will bloke all missiles... then Iran just will eat a few nucs and die..
Iran doesn't have this system by the way..

Ejaz

NEW RECRUIT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Then Iron Dome (Anti-Ballistic system of Israel) will bloke all missiles... then Iran just will eat a few nucs and die..
Iran doesn't have this system by the way..
Iron Dome is designed to intercept rockets and artillery shells not missiles with a small range roughly about 60km. You’ll no doubt be intrigued to learn that Iran missiles are unguided which means great circular error probability corresponding to 50% radius. You do the math and for sure the result will be unsatisfying, good luck.

Combat Medic

Reaction score
Country
USA
Iron Dome is designed to intercept rockets and artillery shells not missiles with a small range roughly about 60km. You’ll no doubt be intrigued to learn that Iran missiles are unguided which means great circular error probability corresponding to 50% radius. You do the math and for sure the result will be unsatisfying, good luck.
Please tell him Iron dome can only intercept Hamas fireworks. @Dan.BY this not an overestimation of Iran. No doubt that Israel can inflict notable damage to Iran military targets and cause a complete paralysis but to say that Iran missiles will not be able to hit Israel then you better think twice.

Dan.BY

NEW RECRUIT
Reaction score
Country
Israel
This is total bs.. Idk where you read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ejaz

NEW RECRUIT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is total bs.. Idk where you read it.

Iron Dome

Iron Dome is a short-range anti-rocket system developed by Israel's Rafael Advanced Defense Systems and originally produced in Israel. Iron Dome's targeting system and radar are designed to fire its Tamir interceptors only at incoming projectiles that pose threats to the area being protected (generally, strategically important sites, including population centers); it is not configured to fire on rockets headed toward unprotected areas. Iron Dome batteries can be moved to respond to changes in Israeli areas subject to threat.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150731092044/http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

skip to page 9 and enjoy.