JF-17 related news. | Page 7 | World Defense

JF-17 related news.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
With SD 10 A, displaying its multi-role capability - A2A.
1573918350174.png

1573919180069.png

PL-5
1573918430844.png

Last edited:

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
if some one can guide if all F7 s have been retired or not, if not how many JF17s are required to retire them.
F-7 fleet is about to enter another overhaul phase, which mean PAF at least want to keep them for some more time and now has dehyphenate its replacement with JF-17 for some unknown purpose, although F-7 squadron receives JF-17 as replacement but rather to relieve F-7 from active services F-7 will still soldier Pakistan's sky for some more time

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
F-7 fleet is about to enter another overhaul phase, which mean PAF at least want to keep them for some more time and now has dehyphenate its replacement with JF-17 for some unknown purpose, although F-7 squadron receives JF-17 as replacement but rather to relieve F-7 from active services F-7 will still soldier Pakistan's sky for some more time
Sir F7 or F7PG, as it stated at many places that all F7s have probably been retired except few for training, meanwhile F7pgs are still active.

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir F7 or F7PG, as it stated at many places that all F7s have probably been retired except few for training, meanwhile F7pgs are still active.
F-7 as far as i remember .... as I say the tender enquiry for the supply of item related to F-7 sub-assembly

here is the link of the tender: 1

Last edited:

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Why banned buddy ?

Its not the topic, but i think its because of The Shia Lobby in PDF moderation team, The Eagle who I am pretty sure is a Shia and very pro Tehran that he will ban anyone criticizing Tehran or Shia Terrorism, but he give a free pass to those who speak against Sunni , Salafi , Sufi and other's now i dont associate to any sect but i think there was injustice which was been going on, it cost many good members like Khafee , and others . And honestly I don't even know which post of mine was so offensive to mods that they ban me .

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Its not the topic, but i think its because of The Shia Lobby in PDF moderation team, The Eagle who I am pretty sure is a Shia and very pro Tehran that he will ban anyone criticizing Tehran or Shia Terrorism, but he give a free pass to those who speak against Sunni , Salafi , Sufi and other's now i dont associate to any sect but i think there was injustice which was been going on, it cost many good members like Khafee , and others . And honestly I don't even know which post of mine was so offensive to mods that they ban me .

You are right. PDF is under Iranian mullah control, owned by Iranian shia terrorist lobby in Pakistan.
There are some Pakistanis who are more loyal to Iranian mullahs than Iranians themselves. Yes Eagle is one of them.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
lol....guys forget it. If you are not welcomed in a place why are you in it?