Just a lighthearted joke.... | World Defense

Just a lighthearted joke....

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
Well, one way or another, that joke reflects North Korean life in a nutshell. The government ruled by Kim Jong-Un is much too powerful and twisted for ordinary citizens to defy. If they so much as try to voice their displeasure, the fanatics will easy hear a word of it and then off with heir heads.

Muthoni

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Kenya
Allow me to add a joke that still gets me. John went to the market and saw the devil waving him over. He ran home to his master to borrow the fastest horse to go hiding in paradise. His master went to the market and saw the devil there. He asked him why he was harassing his servant. The devil told him that he was surprised to see John at the market because they were meant to meet in paradise.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
001.jpg

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Good joke. What worries me is that maybe the people don't complain. Perhaps they are legitimately brainwashed to trust and love their leader. Hope this makes sense.

zenfive

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Switzerland
Good joke :p I sometimes think how a country such as the DPRK even exists in today's day and age, it almost seems too ridiculous at times. I loved "The Adventures of Kim Jong Un" by CollegeHumor:

RingoBerry

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Malaysia
I do appreciate a good joke every now and then :p I only wish I had a comeback for either one but anyways, cheers to you guys. :^D