Kill All Muslims! | Page 5 | World Defense

Kill All Muslims!

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
Well, islam is not a race, so I am not racist. There is no "islamic gene" in the human genome. It doesn't seem to matter that according to you, the verse about killing Jews and Christians no longer applies because apparently not every follower of islam has received that message. It is well known to the world that islamic followers make a special point to kill Christians and Jews since the time of mohammed.

I've read at least part of the qur'an (still working on it) and I can tell you it's a cheap knockoff of the Bible. Mainly it's a bunch of repetitive "flowery" phrases (so far). You want to know why it's flowery repetitive statements? Because mohammed had nothing of substance to say. If you take a step back and look at it with critical thinking, he adds NOTHING.

Jesus was/is Perfect. There is simply no comparison between the two men. Jesus and mohammed. For the life of me, I cannot understand how anyone could read the New Testament, read the qur'an, etc. and then decide that mohammed was the "most perfect example of a man". For heaven's sake he MURDERED people. He was a thief. He owned slaves. Perfect people (Jesus) didn't need to steal and they don't need to kill others. He simply created what He needed. He would never treat someone so horribly as to think He should have "owned" them. He didn't come here to murder people, He came here to SAVE people from Hell.

If islam was truly "peaceful" then the world would not have a problem with it. If anything, the buddhists are the most anal retentive about peace. They bend over backwards to not even step on bug so as not to harm it. The bottom line is that the ideology of islam does not produce good fruit. If it did, the world is intelligent enough to be able to recognize that it did (produce good fruit) and there would be no problem. I am neither childish, racist nor prejudice. I simply can recognize the difference between good and bad. You should too.
Typical. I'm not Muslim or Christian. But I know enough about both to know you are an judgmental egotist who assumes that because you have an opinion it must be right. Did you ever consider the possibility that the idea of Jesus isn't nearly as realistic as the idea of Mohammad? Maybe, for some people, worshipping Jesus equates to believing in Santa Claus? Just a thought.
Bigotry is never on the right side of any argument. Your prejudice makes you sound like a fool.

wahmed

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
One of my really good friends happens to be Muslim. She's not a member of an extremist group. She's also never killed anyone. I think anyone who is bigoted enough to lump all Muslims together deserves to experience being the victim of people's prejudices first hand. It's the only way they MIGHT learn.
Some people are just ignorant. Shall we punish christians because of the IRA. When you point a finger 3 point back at you might dear

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Sweden
A very vocal minority scream "Kill all Muslims!". Another vocal minority then scream "Westerners are so evil! I'm so disgusted!". The hypocrisy in this thread is astonishing.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
some western politician have achieved their goals of demonizing islam!
ppl should understand how we reached to this point today. there are a lot of ppl in power who had it in their agenda to demonize islam for political reason.
YOU CAN NOT FIGHT TERRORISM WITHOUT FIGHTING THOSE WHO CAUSED IT OR MADE IT.
terrorism is a symptom of a deadly political disease , hypocrisy and double standards by the west.
ISIS have killed probably around 15,000. and the world is doing a good job fighting them.
but unless an investigation for the death of 4 to 5 million muslims start no one will take anyone seriously. and ISIS we still gain supporters from all over the world cuz they will use this hypocrisy to justify their actions and to gather more supporters.

in the past 14 years there is clear evidence of american politicians using terrorism to achive political goals. Condoleezza Rice called it controlled chaos.
most of those politicians and advisers worked with the bush admin. they have many statements and reports that condemns them.
i will later start a thread about those statements and reports. i will only post facts, statements and reports by officials and think tanks who were behind decision making.
but its going to take me some time to gather them. they are old and il have too look for them again.

A very vocal minority scream "Kill all Muslims!". Another vocal minority then scream "Westerners are so evil! I'm so disgusted!". The hypocrisy in this thread is astonishing.
when ppl say western they mean western politicians NOT THE PPL

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Well, islam is not a race, so I am not racist. There is no "islamic gene" in the human genome. It doesn't seem to matter that according to you, the verse about killing Jews and Christians no longer applies because apparently not every follower of islam has received that message. It is well known to the world that islamic followers make a special point to kill Christians and Jews since the time of mohammed.

I've read at least part of the qur'an (still working on it) and I can tell you it's a cheap knockoff of the Bible. Mainly it's a bunch of repetitive "flowery" phrases (so far). You want to know why it's flowery repetitive statements? Because mohammed had nothing of substance to say. If you take a step back and look at it with critical thinking, he adds NOTHING.

Jesus was/is Perfect. There is simply no comparison between the two men. Jesus and mohammed. For the life of me, I cannot understand how anyone could read the New Testament, read the qur'an, etc. and then decide that mohammed was the "most perfect example of a man". For heaven's sake he MURDERED people. He was a thief. He owned slaves. Perfect people (Jesus) didn't need to steal and they don't need to kill others. He simply created what He needed. He would never treat someone so horribly as to think He should have "owned" them. He didn't come here to murder people, He came here to SAVE people from Hell.

If islam was truly "peaceful" then the world would not have a problem with it. If anything, the buddhists are the most anal retentive about peace. They bend over backwards to not even step on bug so as not to harm it. The bottom line is that the ideology of islam does not produce good fruit. If it did, the world is intelligent enough to be able to recognize that it did (produce good fruit) and there would be no problem. I am neither childish, racist nor prejudice. I simply can recognize the difference between good and bad. You should too.
1. you are ignorant
2. you never read the quran.
3. which version of the bible do you want me to read ? you know how many times your own churches have added and removed text from your bible ?!
4. no Muslim is a Muslim if he dont believe in jesus we have a chapter called mary. and we believe he will return.
5. buddhist are killing and burning and butchering 1000s of muslims in burma for the past few years. AND THE UN HAS DONE NOTHING! even police are helping the Buddhist kill muslims. when they ran away they were kidnapped and killed for selling their body organs! and also nothing is happening to save them.
6. islam is the fastest growing religion in the world many highly educated ppl like drs and scintist are becoming muslim for a reason. so dont fool yourself and lie in front of us. just a quick search in YT will show you 1000s of highly educated ppl converting to islam.

i leave you with these videos.

scientist comments on the quran

Dr. Maurice Bucaille's Book: " The Bible The Qur'an and Science "

29 clips about miracles an science in the quran and islam
Miracles of the Quran - YouTube

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Sweden
some western politician have achieved their goals of demonizing islam!
ppl should understand how we reached to this point today. there are a lot of ppl in power who had it in their agenda to demonize islam for political reason.
YOU CAN NOT FIGHT TERRORISM WITHOUT FIGHTING THOSE WHO CAUSED IT OR MADE IT.
terrorism is a symptom of a deadly political disease , hypocrisy and double standards by the west.
ISIS have killed probably around 15,000. and the world is doing a good job fighting them.
but unless an investigation for the death of 4 to 5 million muslims start no one will take anyone seriously. and ISIS we still gain supporters from all over the world cuz they will use this hypocrisy to justify their actions and to gather more supporters.

in the past 14 years there is clear evidence of american politicians using terrorism to achive political goals. Condoleezza Rice called it controlled chaos.
most of those politicians and advisers worked with the bush admin. they have many statements and reports that condemns them.
i will later start a thread about those statements and reports. i will only post facts, statements and reports by officials and think tanks who were behind decision making.
but its going to take me some time to gather them. they are old and il have too look for them again.

when ppl say western they mean western politicians NOT THE PPL

That doesn't make it any more right. If you mean politicians that say politicians, not people. Just as I don't label every Muslim terrorist you should have the decency to the same.

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Sweden
didnt understand your point ?!

I mean Muslims get offended when people say all Muslims are terrorists (rightfully so). But it's okay to call all westerners bigots. It's hypocrisy. Obviously not all people act like this, but I don't call all Muslims terrorists so you should do the same.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Its probably safe to say that eventually European party or candidate will begin advocating deporting Muslim population. This is because Europeans feel Muslims are a threat to their culture, many Europeans aren't religious and prefer secular culture.

starshine

Reactions
34 1 0
Country
Canada
The most troubling thing about this trend of islamophobia is that it is Isis and the like want. By isolating and discriminating against young muslims we make them feel like they don't belong, and that makes them vulnerable to the propaganda of groups like isis and Al Qaeda.

Is that really THE most troubling thing? I'd expect that the most troubling thing is that we create more and more hate and war-intent. I mean, of course, not everybody does -- but the people who scream for murder on Muslims are clearly promoting violence and crime against a population based on a generalization/misunderstanding and ironically claims it is to "defend" themselves. And the people who don't want to be associated with such hatred and assholery spend our time trying to explain that to want to kill innocent people is wrong and I mean, it's so obvious when it comes to this, can't we just come to this realization and then move on? Because there is a real lot of Muslims. So arguing about mass genocide on them -- I mean, why do we even need to explain that it's wrong? I haven't been on this forum for along time but I was surprised when I came back to see this thread still going strong.

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Sweden
Its probably safe to say that eventually European party or candidate will begin advocating deporting Muslim population. This is because Europeans feel Muslims are a threat to their culture, many Europeans aren't religious and prefer secular culture.

I doubt it. Take the attack on Charlie Hebdo for example. European leaders said that they had to be even more accepting towards Muslims. I do think we will see more attacks on Muslims and mosques because politician refuse to acknowledge the problems that Islam bring, though.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
I doubt it. Take the attack on Charlie Hebdo for example. European leaders said that they had to be even more accepting towards Muslims. I do think we will see more attacks on Muslims and mosques because politician refuse to acknowledge the problems that Islam bring, though.

So either way eventually there will be a serious debate. America doesn't have this problem. Why is it this way in Europe?

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Sweden
So either way eventually there will be a serious debate. America doesn't have this problem. Why is it this way in Europe?

Good question. Europe has been very homogeneous compared to America for a very long time. We don't have the same kind of ghettos that America does. People there are forced to integrate and get a job because welfare doesn't exist. But Europe is becoming more and more segregated each day, sadly.

SapnaTheBaller3

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
This is nothing but utter disgust. The fact that it is considered in our Bill Of Rights to freely practice whichever religion we wish to, yet people still discriminate. We learn history in schools for a reason. You're supposed to learn from history and move forward, and it just seems like we're going back to the 1400s when discrimination started. To top it off Donald Trump who is running as a Republican candidate in the presidential election this year is directly supporting the ban of different ethnic groups, causing riots and wars.

This is nothing but utter disgust. The fact that it is considered in our Bill Of Rights to freely practice whichever religion we wish to, yet people still discriminate. We learn history in schools for a reason. You're supposed to learn from history and move forward, and it just seems like we're going back to the 1400s when discrimination started. To top it off Donald Trump who is running as a Republican candidate in the presidential election this year is directly supporting the ban of different ethnic groups, causing riots and wars.

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
I'm not even going to get into the meat of the matter, since many opinions have already been spoken, and I really have nothing of note to add.

What interests and intrigues me is that subjects like these hashtags, which are alarming to many, trend on Twitter and elsewhere. The more they trend, the more people see and talk about them, which causes a spiral effect. I've been using Twitter for years, and the management obviously leans in one direction. Sometimes they aren't quite as interventionist as at other times, but they certainly squelch those on the right (conservative), in favor of those on the left (liberal).

I find it odd that they will squelch certain topics from trending, yet others, such as these, which would be even more inflammatory, are left to soar and trend. Twitter isn't doing well with regard to stock prices, and these types of topics are allowed to trend, which means additional posts, an increase in usage, and therefore free publicity.