Listen to what the pilots say about the F-35? How about this retired LTCol from the Danish Air Force | World Defense

Listen to what the pilots say about the F-35? How about this retired LTCol from the Danish Air Force

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
via Australian Senate Submission on the F-35 (Link and item 35).

"We also simulated Joint Strike Fighter against Russian fighter aircraft where we flew two against two.
In the forenoon I and the Danish test pilot was flying Joint Strike Fighters against two Russian fighters. In the afternoon we swapped, so we flew Russian fighter aircraft against the Joint Strike Fighter.
In the afternoon the first thing the test pilot and I noticed was that the Russian fighters was not loaded with the best air-to-air missiles as the Russians have in real life. We therefore asked about getting some better. It was denied us. We two pilots complained but it was not changed.
My test pilot and I decided in our simulated Russian combat aircraft to fly “line abreast”, but with 25 nautical miles distance. Then at least one of us could with radar look into the side of the Joint Strike Fighter and thus view it at long distance. The one who “saw” the Joint Strike Fighter could then link the radar image to the other. Then missiles could be fired at long distance at the Joint Strike Fighter.
It was also denied us, although we protested this incomprehensible disposition.
It was now quite clear to us that with the directives and emotional limitations simulations would in no waygive a true and fair view of anything. On the other hand, it would show that the Joint Strike Fighter was a good air defense fighter, which in no way can be inferred from the simulations. We spoke loudly and clearly that this way was manipulating with the Joint Strike Fighter air defence capability.
Because of these circumstances, I would not let the Danish Air Force be included as part of the totally misleading/non-transparent results, which alone would show Joint Strike Fighters superiority in the air defence role, which it would not have been against an opponent with missiles with a performance than those who we were given permission to. Also there was given major obstacles in the way flying tactically against the Joint Strike Fighter.
We therefore left simulations, returned to Denmark and complained to the Chief of Staff Tactical Air Command and technical manager Air Material Command."

The LtCol is basically saying that we're seeing organized and coordinated fraud by Lockheed Martin, the Joint Program Office, certain officer in the USMC and USAF and worst of all the US Dept of Defense.

http://snafu-solomon.blogspot.fr/2016/02/listen-to-what-pilots-say-about-f-35.html

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
The F-35 is basically a dead bird. One trillion has gone down the drain. Russia on the other hand has failed to come up with something matches lets say the F-15 and won't be able to do so not in the next decades. There has been no achievement so far by the Russians made jet except against the helpless people of Syria.

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
The F-35 is basically a dead bird. One trillion has gone down the drain. Russia on the other hand has failed to come up with something matches lets say the F-15 and won't be able to do so not in the next decades. There has been no achievement so far by the Russians made jet except against the helpless people of Syria.

I am somewhat happy with the problems this jet has.
I am somewhat happy that their Europeans partners got screwed and that this bird is destroying their entire budget. (European solidarity... my foot.)

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
I am somewhat happy with the problems this jet has.
I am somewhat happy that their Europeans partners got screwed and that this bird is destroying their entire budget. (European solidarity... my foot.)

LOLROFL

F-35 has serious technical issues that some experts say they will never be resolved. Sad that such a promising project will never see the light anytime soon. The Danishes should go fro the EF, Rafale, F-16 and F-15. Even Australia is backing up looking for alternative, something reliable. The US is just milking those small EU countries. Thanks God the GCC haven't considered the F-35.

Whats with the black cat btw. Looks scary. : [

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
LOLROFL

F-35 has serious technical issues that some experts say they will never be resolved. Sad that such a promising project will never see the light anytime soon. The Danishes should go fro the EF, Rafale, F-16 and F-15. Even Australia is backing up looking for alternative, something reliable. The US is just milking those small EU countries. Thanks God the GCC haven't considered the F-35.

I hope they will never be resolved,and that more and more complex problems will appear. We Europeans (if we pool our resources) have the capabilities to build and develop a top fifth generation aircraft,but of course some prefered to join the F-35 program with ..... the U.S. Of course the U.S. is milking the European nations with this aircraft. I won't even talk about European countries like Poland who buys F16s (with the European money !) while there were many alternatives in Europe such as the Mirage 2000s,Rafale,Gripen,Typhoon....
Belgium is looking to replace their F-16 fleet,and the U.S. clearly told them that they won't authorize the Belgian air force to carry and use their nuclear warheads based there... if the aircrafts that will use them aren't American. :)

Whats with the black cat btw. Looks scary. : [

I have since many years now developed theories that cats are evil creatures that are looking for the right moment to kill you.
You think your cat wants to sympathize with you or play with you,but is in reality plotting against you.

catsa.jpg

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
I hope they will never be resolved,and that more and more complex problems will appear. We Europeans (if we pool our resources) have the capabilities to build and develop a top fifth generation aircraft,but of course some prefered to join the F-35 program with ..... the U.S. Of course the U.S. is milking the European nations with this aircraft. I won't even talk about European countries like Poland who buys F16s (with the European money !) while there were many alternatives in Europe such as the Mirage 2000s,Rafale,Gripen,Typhoon....
Belgium is looking to replace their F-16 fleet,and the U.S. clearly told them that they won't authorize the Belgian air force to carry and use their nuclear warheads based there... if the aircrafts that will use them aren't American. :)

I have since many years now developed theories that cats are evil creatures that are looking for the right moment to kill you.
You think your cat wants to sympathize with you or play with you,but is in reality plotting against you.

View attachment 2046
This infographic is terrifying. I've always thought that my cat was purring and spinning and licking my hand while I was petting him, but it turns out it was a grooming strategy so he can find strings to manipulate me with! I never knew my cats could be my worst enemy.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA

View attachment 2046

Germany, France and the U.K have one of the most advanced defence industry on the face of the earth if the not the most advanced one already. If the UK teams up with France, Germany and Sweden they will come up with advanced platforms wether in term of air warfare or navy. Think for a second, Leopard tank, Leclerc, the dolphin and scorpion subs, EF, Rafale, Gripen fighter jet, Saab AWACS, France missile defense.....etc. What else do you want. I bid if they team up the US, Russia or anyone else all will become so irrelevant in this field.