Thank you for the welcomeWelcome.
Now we can pull our friends apart strand by strand.
No battles, not here. I've some resolutions for myself;
- I shall try to add to the knowledge that others have;
- I shall try to add to my own knowledge;
- If somebody is wrong, or is provocative, I will listen politely, inform them I think that there might be a difference in views, and ignore the statement thenceforth;
- If somebody is right, I will acknowledge his contribution, absorb the information, and continue;
- I shall not lose my temper;
- I shall ignore others who lose their tempers.
Yup, that applies to World Defense. It does not apply to PDF, because they will not allow any fair play, and it's every troll for himself (with a very few, very rare exceptions). It does not apply to StratFor, because that has gone Sanghi. Filthily so.Thank you for the welcome
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|European NATO members to boost spending this year||Europe & Russia Defense Forum||0|
|NATO confirms Ukraine could become a member state under President Zelensky||Europe & Russia Defense Forum||0|
|Saudi Arabia says it evacuated crew member of "hostile" Iranian ship||Middle East & Africa Defense Forum||0|
|Morocco: Three Pro-ISIS Members Arrested||Middle East & Africa Defense Forum||0|
|Tunisian Security Forces Arrest 3-Member Terror Cell||Middle East & Africa Defense Forum||0|