North Korea Leader Hints at H-Bomb Capability | Page 2 | World Defense

North Korea Leader Hints at H-Bomb Capability

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
I think they are just trying to showcase a false nuclear power. North Koreans don't have the technology to make the nuclear payload small enough to be mounted on a missile. South Koreans claim that the video released by North Koreans is faked and must have been edited. But if that video was not edited and was true, chances are that they might have bought it from someone else. but as far as I know I think that this is just a message to their opposing countries that they might possess nuclear weapons.

North Korea might have received the tech from either Russia or China. NK defiantly has the tech but it could lack the know-how.

sharatharadhya

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
India
They might have received it from Russia. I don't think China because, most of the Chinese trade happens along with South Korea. And South Korea would be the first country to be attacked by North Korea. Whatever be it, if it is true then it is truly dangerous. It is like giving a Grenade to a crazy kid and watching what happens. I think every nation should be forced into Nuclear Disarmament.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
They might have received it from Russia. I don't think China because, most of the Chinese trade happens along with South Korea. And South Korea would be the first country to be attacked by North Korea. Whatever be it, if it is true then it is truly dangerous. It is like giving a Grenade to a crazy kid and watching what happens. I think every nation should be forced into Nuclear Disarmament.

I don't think India is willing to nuclear disarms itself neither Pakistan is going to do that. On the other hand you have Russia/China vs The U.S, Israel vs the Arabs, Saudi Arabia vs Iran. Its a daydream that all these countries are going to throw their last hope into the ocean. That is not going to happen.

rz3300

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
I am not really sure what to make of the North Korean government, and I am pretty sure that everyone else is thinking the same thing. We have seen this before, but anytime that someone makes such claims that threaten international security there needs to be a response. I am glad to see that other countries are getting more involved, and hopefully an agreement can be reached.