Pakistan ranks Better. than India on Nuclear Safety | World Defense

Pakistan ranks Better. than India on Nuclear Safety

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I remember back in 2008 when there was a double suicide attack at POF gates and many people died. The western media had a field day claiming the real target was actually the nuclear weapons storage depot there .

As absurd as this claim was it was a well planted story to malign Pakistan even more during those difficult times and put the question mark on the safety of our nuclear assets.

I remember reading in the press about plans to seize our nuclear weapons and even more bizarre claims such as transferring nuclear weapons to China for safe keeping. There were never ending stories about how insiders were helping Talibans to hijack weapons and use them against the Americans. Delta forces were at the border waiting for the signal to scoop our weapons as if they were laid out in the parking lot.

Evan Retd. Lft. Gen. Talat wrote an article in the Canadian press claiming Pakistan to be a failed state. I actually wrote him an email strongly criticizing his choice of words and got response back from him.

Anyways I am glad that time has passed and we are in much better shape. Infact in better shape than our neighbour who was supposedly having nightmares about our weapons security.....
1595628623800.png