Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 10 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
If we are negotiating with the Europeans then we should work on getting Euro fighter from them, you are right if we can get a bargain from Saudia we should go for them.

Saudi aid /bargain or whatever, when it comes to Euro Fighter, some one got to pay in full.
Buying used F-16 and mirages would offer better value for the buck, to us.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Sorry, i just saw this picture from @Khafee 's post. Seems to be an attractive option for naval role!
1569047204440.png

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
Hi,

But if for some reason saudia was able to hand these aircraft to us in a goodwill gesture plus the parts and weapons---there is no reason for us to refuse the package---.

Nice to see you here MK!
Yes, I think they are very potent platforms. The engine of the Tornadoes share the same mission purpose as the engine on the JH-7s. In fact the Tornado engines are poor at high altitude flight. The swing wings are also an ideal feature of a low level attacker. The Tornadoes would be superior as a system to the JH-7As. Only issue is integrating munitions for it. A long range ASM and ALCM

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Nice to see you here MK!
Yes, I think they are very potent platforms. The engine of the Tornadoes share the same mission purpose as the engine on the JH-7s. In fact the Tornado engines are poor at high altitude flight. The swing wings are also an ideal feature of a low level attacker. The Tornadoes would be superior as a system to the JH-7As. Only issue is integrating munitions for it. A long range ASM and ALCM
Tornado's carried the ...
Storm Shadow ALCM --> 560+km in Lo-Lo flight profile
Sea Eagle Anti-Ship --> 110+ km

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Guys btw TODAY is a good day §§•