Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 35 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
Now read this:

weekly press briefing, Dr Faisal, Foreign Office Spokesperson, said "Pakistan knows how to defend itself no matter it was Rafale or any other fighter jet"

wait for next announcement of deal.....

loanranger

Reactions
105 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Now read this:

weekly press briefing, Dr Faisal, Foreign Office Spokesperson, said "Pakistan knows how to defend itself no matter it was Rafale or any other fighter jet"

wait for next announcement of deal.....
There is going to be an announcement ? ≈ç∂ß

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi,

I am not privy to about Bank of Boston----.

It was about the drug money coming to miami---.
From what I remeber they were told NOT to enter the US, but they went ahead and purchased 1st Bank of Boston. After that it was all down hill.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
This part resonates especially with me. As my dad worked for BCCI in Dubai for a long time. He told me stories of how BCCI would fund and provide cover to Pakistans nuclear programme and other things. You'd be surprised to know that many indians sold out to give Pakistan nuclear tech. That bank was one of the best in the world and service quality was the best. The Americans knew it was beneficial to us so as usual they used excuses such as regulatory problems etc to shut it down. Dad and all other senior employees were refused jobs in banks in dubai afterwards. So all of them moved back to Pakistan. Many senior members then went on to found major banks in Pakistan.
A lot of people were absorbed into BCCI-Emirates, which later became Union National Bank and now owns UBL. But yes some had to go back.

PewPew

Reactions
309 9 0
Country
Pakistan
I HOPE they dont.
I'd eat grass and wait for Azm than selling out Kashmir. Whatever one might think of the Kashmiris and their actions until now (esp balking at 1965), the surrender of Kashmir would open a million extra troops (and a few billion extra dollars) for India to use for Lahore. And we all know how these RSS dogs think (wanting to marrying "fairer women"). Put two and two together, and that's your situation. If it had been me in charge, I'd start stirring rhetoric about reclaiming Delhi.

I'll say it again... The world might have left us alone, but we need to do more than shut the door on others... It's time to struggle to take charge and lead, on our terms.

loanranger

Reactions
105 1 0
Country
Pakistan
I'd eat grass and wait for Azm than selling out Kashmir. Whatever one might think of the Kashmiris and their actions until now (esp balking at 1965), the surrender of Kashmir would open a million extra troops (and a few billion extra dollars) for India to use for Lahore. And we all know how these RSS dogs think (wanting to marrying "fairer women"). Put two and two and together, and that's your situation. If it had been me in charge, I'd start stirring rhetoric about reclaiming Delhi.
Yeah giving up Kashmir or saying you take IOK we take AJK would mean Indian troops getting freed up to do their business elsewhere. China and Pakistan both would not like that. No sane Pakistani would ever strike a deal on Kashmir for f16s.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Major defense deals must never be stopped for kick backs if the equipment under question is tier 1 equipment and much needed---. Because once stopped---they are very difficult to re-start the purchase later on---and we found that out---.
I think THIS should be taught in schools.

After 9/11---we became sanction free---but Paf never showed any urgency to get the right equipment in a timely manner---.

That was not my fault---Paf had the ball in their court---they were blundering around like blind fools bumping from pillar to post in a dark room---.

PAF has a major issue, unless PA gives it the go ahead, it gets nothing. So no matter how much they may want something, they will not get it, unless PA thinks they should.

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
-the other poster does not have the intellect to understand
Mastan shaib I can respond to you but then you might not like it, plz keep in mind Respect Is Mutual Responsibility never a unilateral obligation

plz don't act as divine intellect in you enthusiasm to show other as lesser than you, you have forget we were a Declared Nuclear Power at time and Indian air force had only MiG-21 as its main fighter while MiG--29 and Mirages were avaliable to IAF in limited number.

Contract for SU-30 MKI was signed by India only in 2000 and it was accepted in IAF only in 2002, yes at the time when we were enquiring about M2K and France was pitching Rafale to PAF at 3 time the price of Su-30MKI.

I would request to members to calculate the Present value of money of 150 million which were demanded in 2002-03 in terms of today's $ and post the actually amount here to EDUCATE the DIVINE INTELLECT about actual value of the Demand at that time by French for every single Rafale

Mastain Shaib don't take it personal but as a sincere observation you always omits perspective of the events and happenings which you quote either on purpose or due to age factor which is not good for Honest and Intellectual debate

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Mastan shaib I can respond to you but then you might not like it, plz keep in mind Respect Is Mutual Responsibility never a unilateral obligation

plz don't act as divine intellect in you enthusiasm to show other as lesser than you, you have forget we were a Declared Nuclear Power at time and Indian air force had only MiG-21 as its main fighter while MiG--29 and Mirages were avaliable to IAF in limited number.

Contract for SU-30 MKI was signed by India only in 2000 and it was accepted in IAF only in 2002, yes at the time when we were enquiring about M2K and France was pitching Rafale to PAF at 3 time the price of Su-30MKI.

I would request to members to calculate the Present value of money of 150 million which were demanded in 2002-03 in terms of today's $ and post the actually amount here to EDUCATE the DIVINE INTELLECT about actual value of the Demand at that time by French for every single Rafale

Mastain Shaib don't take it personal but as a sincere observation you always omits perspective of the events and happenings which you quote either on purpose or due to age factor which is not good for Honest and Intellectual debate

Hi,

What difference would it have made if Rafale was 3 times the price---it was the most superior aircraft in the arena in the first place---and for years to come---.

There was nothing there for the indians to buy---. But the Paf assessed that the Rafale was an inferior aircraft---the statement was---it is not a proven aircraft---.

India was ready to sign the peace deal before the 2005 earthquake---.

That is why---Paf assessed that as the peace deal was about to be signed---there was no reason to go ahead for an expensive aircraft---and decided to keep on moving ahead with the JF17---.

The Paf put the Cart before the Horse---earthquake happened---Paf donated the funds---India saw that Paf has no money for fighter aircraft---they walked away from the peace table---.

And that is the bottomline---.