Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 7 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan indeed missed the opportunities but it's defense forces continue to create new opportunities.
Issue is not limited to US policy change but the payments in lieu off.
If the deal is going through, some friendly country is deeply involved and who else could it be other than Saudis!

Hi,

I don't see any new opportunities---I see pak military being crushed by the weight of unwanted scenarios due to bad bad decision at first by Gen Raheel Sharif and then by statements made by Imran Khan---.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I don't see any new opportunities---I see pak military being crushed by the weight of unwanted scenarios due to bad bad decision at first by Gen Raheel Sharif and then by statements made by Imran Khan---.
Opportunities are there recent missle attack on Armco is another opportunity for Pak to help Gulf states let's see this time my two cents Pak will take course of action this time otherwise oil facility by KSA can be in jeopardy due to half output by KSA crude let's see.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I know about the statements of Imran Khan, what were the wrong decisions of Rahil Sharif?

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
I know about the statements of Imran Khan, what were the wrong decisions of Rahil Sharif?
If Military wants who can stop them? They can tame the political environment it's easy in Pak.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Opportunities are there recent missle attack on Armco is another opportunity for Pak to help Gulf states let's see this time my two cents Pak will take course of action this time otherwise oil facility by KSA can be in jeopardy due to half output by KSA crude let's see.

Hi,

It is too late---. It is not opportunity---it is BEGGING for survival---and that is where pak military is stuck right now---and it has also jeopardized the position of Saudia as well---.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee any updates on Su and Viper procurement?? Roumers on PDF now Horus said new procurement on horizon also gossips about J10C or J16??? What's ur take??

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee any updates on Su and Viper procurement?? Roumers on PDF now Horus said new procurement on horizon also gossips about J10C or J16??? What's ur take??
Su - Is a bargaining tool by PAF for something else.
Viper- IA on track.
Chinese - Nishta.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee so Su for another US platform or EU option?? Read from Shaid Latif that ideal plane for Mirage replacements is Rafale but expensive.
Lets wait and see
Whatever it is, it sure is going to be good in my humble opinion. Because if Su-35 is a bargaining chip for something else ... imagine how special that something else is going to be. I am willing to wait and get surprised.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Whatever it is, it sure is going to be good in my humble opinion. Because if Su-35 is a bargaining chip for something else ... imagine how special that something else is going to be. I am willing to wait and get surprised.
F15 OR EF Typhoons