Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 28 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

PewPew

Reactions
309 9 0
Country
Pakistan
Boomers will be a big news may be frigates?? J15 is better than SU if Russia allow us.
If there's another deal with China, I think it'll either be HQ-9/FD-2000 long-range SAMs and/or new fighters (J-10CE) for the PAF (I think the PN will deal with SSN/SSBN separately, i.e., on its own or through a design that no one can trace to China).

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
If there's another deal with China, I think it'll either be HQ-9/FD-2000 long-range SAMs and/or new fighters (J-10CE) for the PAF (I think the PN will deal with SSN/SSBN separately, i.e., on its own or through a design that no one can trace to China).
HQ 9 long needed as Kaiser Tufail said should operate by PAF avoid the risk of friendly fire

PewPew

Reactions
309 9 0
Country
Pakistan
HQ 9 long needed as Kaiser Tufail said should operate by PAF avoid the risk of friendly fire
Just a hunch, but I think the PAF might look at one of Turkey's long-range SAMs, especially the joint project with MBDA because it'll likely get hit-to-kill capability (for countering BMs, supersonic threats, etc). The Army might prefer the FD-2000 as it'll work right into the IADS they set up with HQ-16s.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Just a hunch, but I think the PAF might look at one of Turkey's long-range SAMs, especially the joint project with MBDA because it'll likely get hit-to-kill capability (for countering BMs, supersonic threats, etc). The Army might prefer the FD-2000 as it'll work right into the IADS they set up with HQ-16s.
Aster 30 from Italy would be nice too

Mangus Ortus Novem

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
Lets wait and see.

Brother mine, just imagine PLAAF stations J16/J10C in Balochistan... afterall, we are talking about $200+Bln Chinese Investment in Phase2 of CPEC... and there are hints of Phase3. Integeration of Afghanistan into CPEC post PeaceAgreement.

Now, there is more a question of When than If in this... kindly, mark that annoucement of $400Bln Chinese Investment in Persia as annoucement of displeasure at GoP for delaying/neglecting/bad mouthing CPEC.

Panic hit the GoP and wow.. CPEC Authority announced pronto.... before China visit. Funny?

CPEC Command
shall cover alot of toys for PakArmedForces. Waiting for official annoucement.

If we can understand the ChineseMind then you, as militaryman, can see that XinJiang is best protected at Gawadar than at the ChineseBorder.

CPEC Command is Land, Air, Sea, Cyber and Space.... allow Time to unveil the mysteries.

Please, also note that what Indians signed with Yanks was directed at both China and Pakistan... and that fancy little excercise at the ChineseBorder of Indian IBGs before President Xi's visit is not the way the world is designed to work.

PAF is fully geared towards countering Rafael.

Blk3 is coming along fine. Work on Blk4 has already started i.e NGF and Azm. Upgrading of EW is the key along with ZDK to next generation. PL15 is already tested on Blk2.

Gawadar shall have very strong military element... air, land and sea. @Mastankhan heavies might come afterall!

(Chinese Shipyards can churn out ships/subs for PNS in one year.... Chinese Massproduction Capability is monsterous. PNS is 'developing' supersonic missile... test soon?)

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
Brother mine, just imagine PLAAF stations J16/J10C in Balochistan... afterall, we are talking about $200+Bln Chinese Investment in Phase2 of CPEC... and there are hints of Phase3. Integeration of Afghanistan into CPEC post PeaceAgreement.

Now, there is more a question of When than If in this... kindly, mark that annoucement of $400Bln Chinese Investment in Persia as annoucement of displeasure at GoP for delaying/neglecting/bad mouthing CPEC.

Panic hit the GoP and wow.. CPEC Authority announced pronto.... before China visit. Funny?

CPEC Command
shall cover alot of toys for PakArmedForces. Waiting for official annoucement.

If we can understand the ChineseMind then you, as militaryman, can see that XinJiang is best protected at Gawadar than at the ChineseBorder.

CPEC Command is Land, Air, Sea, Cyber and Space.... allow Time to unveil the mysteries.

Please, also note that what Indians signed with Yanks was directed at both China and Pakistan... and that fancy little excercise at the ChineseBorder of Indian IBGs before President Xi's visit is not the way the world is designed to work.

PAF is fully geared towards countering Rafael.

Blk3 is coming along fine. Work on Blk4 has already started i.e NGF and Azm. Upgrading of EW is the key along with ZDK to next generation. PL15 is already tested on Blk2.

Gawadar shall have very strong military element... air, land and sea. @Mastankhan heavies might come afterall!

(Chinese Shipyards can churn out ships/subs for PNS in one year.... Chinese Massproduction Capability is monsterous. PNS is 'developing' supersonic missile... test soon?)

With this comprehensive post ....the thread is almost completed. salute @Mangus Ortus Novem