Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 170 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Munna, I do have to work for a living. I dont have oil wells that I can bank on.
ابھی تیل کے کنوئیں خریدنے کا اچھا وقت ہے۔۔۔تیل کی قیمت کافی کم چل رہی ہے۔

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Yeh Awan bhai kon hai?
firdos.jpg

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
i heard she was being planted in the current govt and was leaking information to Zardari and co hence was fired?
There are many who were first appointed and then removed by Ik govt. from their posts are they too planted by zardari or Nawaja i.e Finance minister and information minister etc etc. there is much scuffle between ranks and files of Pti and that was the main reason bhind her removal as much as i know.Wallah o AAlim

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
don't think anyone needs any efforts to hurt this govt, they have been on suicidal path since day 1
ROME was not built in a day and IK is rebuilding almost a destroyed Rome and findig honest skilled staff is also a problem for him. All roads he selects to move are found closed by corrupts in one way or other.May Almighty help him and guid him to a safe destination. AAmeen

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I rather have ministers getting fired , people loosing their posts and minister accusing each other of under performing than waking up every morning and reading news of new billion dollars corruption scandals, a new discovery of a flat in London owned by NAWaz and tubbar, Bhutto defending his ministers and claiming they are innocent and parade of stooges defending their master on TV.....

trust me I can totally live with this chess game where people not performing are worried about loosing their lungi....

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
i heard she was being planted in the current govt and was leaking information to Zardari and co hence was fired?
honestly the standard has been sooo low that she is planted
of hina rabani khar was planted samaj bi ata
itna bara neem tree was planted and it went off

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
honestly the standard has been sooo low that she is planted
of hina rabani khar was planted samaj bi ata
itna bara neem tree was planted and it went off

actually not planted in the sense that she was pushed into PTI from the beginning like before election when she join.

it was said that she was later approached from the previous party hence the game started and this is not just a rumor.