Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 171 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
actually not planted in the sense that she was pushed into PTI from the beginning like before election when she join.

it was said that she was later approached from the previous party hence the game started and this is not just a rumor.
Many mouths many talks thats all.

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
it is dirty when it is politics, otherwise i would have given you a detailed account of it.

and yes although politics is dirty, still need a brain to understand.
Ok i dont want to know filth of others i know only what is on the surface of water may you have in depth knowledge of her covert activities in and out of the house but one thing i tell you her village is few kms. from my present residence more i cant say.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
actually not planted in the sense that she was pushed into PTI from the beginning like before election when she join.

it was said that she was later approached from the previous party hence the game started and this is not just a rumor.
u should see the sarcasm in my comment and read it again i agreed back then with u

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Ok i dont want to know filth of others i know only what is on the surface of water may you have in depth knowledge of her covert activities in and out of the house but one thing i tell you her village is few kms. from my present residence more i cant say.

what if i am sitting a couple of blocks away from ... in Islamabad! it does not make a difference until one is informed is informed even sitting in Manhattan.

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
it is dirty when it is politics, otherwise i would have given you a detailed account of it.

and yes although politics is dirty, still need a brain to understand.
what if i am sitting a couple of blocks away from ... in Islamabad! it does not make a difference until one is informed is informed even sitting in Manhattan.
yes you are right but if u try to understand my last sentence it will tell you much that how much information i may have on the topic under discusstion.Any how be happy and carry on your activities on the subject which you have real expertise.politics is a different ball game absolutely different from F-sola and j-15 etc etc

Mechanic

Reactions
308 2 0
Country
Pakistan
I have 2 stupid questions , hope someone can answer :D . What do these variants mean Block 15 M/N/P/Q/R/S/T , Werent there only A/B, C/D, E/F variants and Why are these upgraded Block 15s called Block 20 MLU , i was under the impression that all of our F-16s except ADF were upgraded to Block 52 standards, So why call them Block 20 MLU

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 49

Tunamelt

Reactions
437 7 0
Country
Pakistan
I have 2 stupid questions , hope someone can answer :D . What do these variants mean Block 15 M/N/P/Q/R/S/T , Werent there only A/B, C/D, E/F variants and Why are these upgraded Block 15s called Block 20 MLU , i was under the impression that all of our F-16s except ADF were upgraded to Block 52 standards, So why call them Block 20 MLU
Good Questions.

The PAF f-16 are on par with the American block 42/50, that confusions comes because the Europeans upgraded ones are comparable to USAF block 50 and so are ours.

We call them MLU and not BLK 50 because it still is a block 20 (structural, Engine and payload) The avionics and FCS are on par with the USAF block 50 which Reforms half of the American Fleet.

First question is a bit complex-----I suspect it mainly has to do with the Capability and structural change (very minor changes still the same thing one might have a composite bay door shield or maybe the ability to carry an external pod/sensor or perhaps fuel)

Mechanic

Reactions
308 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Good Questions.

The PAF f-16 are on par with the American block 42/50, that confusions comes because the Europeans upgraded ones are comparable to USAF block 50 and so are ours.

We call them MLU and not BLK 50 because it still is a block 20 (structural, Engine and payload) The avionics and FCS are on par with the USAF block 50 which Reforms half of the American Fleet.

First question is a bit complex-----I suspect it mainly has to do with the Capability and structural change (very minor changes still the same thing one might have a composite bay door shield or maybe the ability to carry an external pod/sensor or perhaps fuel)
Thanks for clarifying , I was really confused when i saw P/Q/S/U written in front of F-16 , I tried to search it on google but gave up...