Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 172 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Personally I will prefer F16V over any plane. Easily the best plane than any Russian flanker out there and if you arm it with aim 120 D, than its bye bye to Rafale as well.

@Khafee you have been the main source of possible F16V acquisition by Pakistan. Whats the latest on it and when we can have them in our colors ....just expected timelines will be enough if you dont want to reveal the exact month/year, incase you have definite information about it. What I know is, they have been offered but with full price tag which is a bit hard for us to finance. So have we made any progress in CSF arrangement with US ? Imran Khan and COAS met Trump and Pentagon chief respectively exactly this month last year and after that only you made your famous claims about F16V on pdf. So an year passed, almost nil information for public yet those claims are still strongly advocated by likes of you.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Personally I will prefer F16V over any plane. Easily the best plane than any Russian flanker out there and if you arm it with aim 120 D, than its bye bye to Rafale as well.

@Khafee you have been the main source of possible F16V acquisition by Pakistan. Whats the latest on it and when we can have them in our colors ....just expected timelines will be enough if you dont want to reveal the exact month/year, incase you have definite information about it. What I know is, they have been offered but with full price tag which is a bit hard for us to finance. So have we made any progress in CSF arrangement with US ? Imran Khan and COAS met Trump and Pentagon chief respectively exactly this month last year and after that only you made your famous claims about F16V on pdf. So an year passed, almost nil information for public yet those claims are still strongly advocated by likes of you.
You dont have to believe those claims, no one is forcing you to.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I believe it thats why I joined this forum as well hence if you have any update, i will love to know.
They are on schedule. I dont want to say anything till they arrive in good numbers. You cannot imagine what my intial Leak did to the indians.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
They are on schedule. I dont want to say anything till they arrive in good numbers. You cannot imagine what my intial Leak did to the indians.

yes they might be working up and down to make our possible deal collapse ...F16s makes them scared big time.

Kabotar

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
38 3 0
Country
Pakistan

Will they come with their own weapons package or it will be shared from current inventory?

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Because Blk52 was a short sighted decision, it was obsolete, when it landed.

we can always update them to V standards apart from AESA radar, it was the best F16 plane that time infact in our inventory, its the most updated F16 to date.

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
before Rafale, Su30s was their demi god but Feb 27 made them think otherwise now...they know F16s is a very formidable plane which can shot any plane in their inventory easily.

what a war indeed!
one adversary proud to have best of the best available to them and base their fight on it.

other learn to fight with available resources but has better planning and execution of the task.

compulsions make a man learn many things out of nowhere.

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee kia scene bhai posted on PDF by Hodor, my head is spinning and its not that time of the month :p

Attachments

• IMG-20200614-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20200614-WA0014.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 87