Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 200 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
There is in some cases and isn't in many others. So let see.First focus on J 10 C and J15|J16 claim if that turns out to be true and also if soon we see picture of Zulu helicopters in Pakistan than that would mean that INSHALLAH Khafee is right on F 16 claim also other wise he is not
You are too cute and funny bro.

Khafee hinted of Super Hercules, And BOOOM!!!
Tipu confirmed it, Anyone can be a liar but Tipu isn’t one, Tipu is simply the best man.

Come to Zulu, Once again, Khafee hinted, And multiple sources confirmed.

Come to F-16 upgrade/procurement, Khafee has been saying this for over an year, And multiple credible sources have given strong hints about new F-16s, All the big names of other forum

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
You are too cute and funny bro.

Khafee hinted of Super Hercules, And BOOOM!!!
Tipu confirmed it, Anyone can be a liar but Tipu isn’t one, Tipu is simply the best man.

Come to Zulu, Once again, Khafee hinted, And multiple sources confirmed.

Come to F-16 upgrade/procurement, Khafee has been saying this for over an year, And multiple credible sources have given strong hints about new F-16s, All the big names of other forum
Airomerix also confirmed C130 J tipu also said ppl traveled to multan to see zulus amazing

Last edited:

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Herc MOB is working overtime, IA good news soon.
MOB = Ministry Of Batmans ?

Certainly bro, I have commanded my force of all Batmans to prepare Tea and Nashta for incoming Abhinandans.

@Salza Ne saaf mana kardia parathay khilanay ka, Allah usko hidayat de aur Jaib mein barkat dalay aur dil kholay|0|

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan

Certainly bro, I have commanded my force of all Batmans to prepare Tea and Nashta for incoming Abhinandans.

@Salza Ne saaf mana kardia parathay khilanay ka, Allah usko hidayat de aur Jaib mein barkat dalay aur dil kholay|0|

bhai parathay pukkay hain :D chalo kisi din getogether kertey hain sub karachi walay :D

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
bhai parathay pukkay hain :D chalo kisi din getogether kertey hain sub karachi walay :D
Chordo bhai,
Ab nai chahiye Parathay,
Parathay to aam dinon ke liye hote hain

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

MOB = Main Operating Base

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
We are facing the same issue on almost every thread.
Every new member which joins the forum takes us back to the basics I. E whether the claim is right or wrong.
So all those members which are jumping to both forums then then join the bandwagon.
Something needs to be done about this cz all the thread goes back to zero.
@Khafee @TomCat @Counter-Errorist
@Khafee How about a “Seniors Club” ? Counter productive ?

Set Min post limit to 30.