Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 207 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Not familiar with this guy but what makes him an expert and has he ever been right in the past?
No, He is always busy with his fishing rod. I hope you understand

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Not until the US and Israel have something superior in service, in my humble opinion.
Even if momentarily we become important for the US ... we will still not be in Israel's good books and Israel does have a say in US matters, where it's own interests are in question.

If we had been Israel neighbor than US would had never installed BVR capability on our F16s let alone AIM 120 D. Since we are thousands miles apart, we can get AIM 120 Ds.

Assault Team

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
14 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
No, He is always busy with his fishing rod. I hope you understand

I've been observing that forum for years. There is something very off about Deino, it beggars belief how his strange behaviour has slipped under the radar, I hope he is being watched closely. The people at the helm of that forum are the shadiest bunch of people I have ever come across. Okay, no more on this, it's their problem not ours.

Back on topic, I cannot see why Pakistan would not be offered these jets, seeing as Pakistan has access to similar technology already. Carrot and stick, but this carrot is worth biting. I sincerely hope they arrive soon (and acknowledged publicly), it would send shockwaves across the border and that is a sight worth seeing. Sometimes you have to show your might to deter the enemy but not necessarily show all your cards.. just enough to leave them reeling.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
If we had been Israel neighbor than US would had never installed BVR capability on our F16s let alone AIM 120 D. Since we are thousands miles apart, we can get AIM 120 Ds.
I humbly beg to differ. Why would they make their task that much more difficult, should they ever need to attack Pakistan in the future?

MIRauf

Reactions
242 8 0
Country
USA
I asked him on another forum why he think J-15s make no sense for PAF, his replay was that they are for Carriers thus makes no sense. I knew at that point that is was futile to talk to him about it any further.

It's like quite few of Pakistanis say the same thing, it's a Carrier Based fighter so why should it be used on land ?. there is no further point in having comm with these people.

They just can't recall A-4 being used by USN, IDF, Kuwait, Brazil, Indonesia, New Zealand and few other. Then take F-18 and you have USN, Canada, Australia, Kuwait and few others. One just shakes head and walks on after reading their logic.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I asked him on another forum why he think J-15s make no sense for PAF, his replay was that they are for Carriers thus makes no sense. I knew at that point that is was futile to talk to him about it any further.

It's like quite few of Pakistanis say the same thing, it's a Carrier Based fighter so why should it be used on land ?. there is no further point in having comm with these people.

They just can't recall A-4 being used by USN, IDF, Kuwait, Brazil, Indonesia, New Zealand and few other. Then take F-18 and you have USN, Canada, Australia, Kuwait and few others. One just shakes head and walks on after reading their logic.

To be very fair, Pakistan hasn't inducted many fighter planes over the last 2 decades or so and our economy has always been in tantrums so if you keep our record in mind, people will always have doubts and in this case we are not talking about multiple fighter planes of any specific platform but 3 new platforms which is almost like a complete revamping of any airforce. So the concerns about the claims are genuine. Inshallah soon it will turn out to be a very pleasant surprise for everybody here and as well there.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I humbly beg to differ. Why would they make their task that much more difficult, should they ever need to attack Pakistan in the future?
Then they would have IFF codes to render any US H/w impotent, not just future, but today as well.

MIRauf

Reactions
242 8 0
Country
USA

Cut of IMF, Economic Sanctions, Trade Sanctions, make you a priah state, drag that on for 6-18 months, watch your economy collapse and feed fire to internal strife. Once bringing daily life to it's knees, then if needed start off with hundreds of CM on bases while still sitting thousands of miles away. Should I go on ?

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Cut of IMF, Economic Sanctions, Trade Sanctions, make you a priah state, drag that on for 6-18 months, watch your economy collapse and feed fire to internal strife. Once bringing daily life to it's knees, then if needed start off with hundreds of CM on bases while still sitting thousands of miles away. Should I go on ?
That would truly be a backs to the wall situation.
But you know what, I have a gut feeling the enemy then won't get out of it unscathed either.
Also a lot more is at stake here.
But that is my opinion ... they would have tried it if they thought they could've gotten away with it ... without paying an unacceptable level of price.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
That would truly be a backs to the wall situation.
But you know what, I have a gut feeling the enemy then won't get out of it unscathed either.
Also a lot more is at stake here.
But that is my opinion ... they would have tried it if they thought they could've gotten away with it ... without paying an unacceptable level of price.
I don’t think so, What has US got to lose in “MAJOR” vs Pak ?