Pakistan to possibly get F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 223 | World Defense

Pakistan to possibly get F16 -Blk70/72

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2 2,493 135
Country
Pakistan
There is a compilation of PAF Acquisitions 2020 under resources that was created by @Counter-Errorist
...it would be awesome if it can be updated periodically(adding a row for the tally of jets that are received every now and then). Everyone would be able to check out the progress there...so there would be no need of redundant questions.
See below...
PAF Acquisitions 2020
I'm swamped at work, and haven't been keeping track of the incoming inventory. If anyone has some numbers to update, please send it over and I'll "do the needful".

baqai

Reactions
4 923 30
Country
Pakistan
if 4 have already landed and sanctions are now there than it's kinda stupid situation, 4 ka achaar dalain gai? i mean that's only a sortie strength :p

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
110 21,077 1,066
Country
Saudi Arabia
if 4 have already landed and sanctions are now there than it's kinda stupid situation, 4 ka achaar dalain gai? i mean that's only a sortie strength :p
more coming IA

The Enthusiast

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 24
Country
Pakistan
Agree, since 4 have landed there is no point in not having remaining EDAs due to "sanctions" atleast however financing could b an issue in case of new Block 70 as @Khafee said ...rest seems fine