Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 31 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Sicario

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I wonder how you came to that conclusion. Nothing is set in stone. Things can change quickly.
Lmao I'm asking not making conclusions ?
I'm following thos tread from long time silently but I'm so curious which way it will go and that Why I asked lol

loanranger

Reactions
105 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Lmao I'm asking not making conclusions ?
I'm following thos tread from long time silently but I'm so curious which way it will go and that Why I asked lol
Saying So at the start of your statement implies that you have made up your mind. Grammar can change lives!

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
They are clever. They never sell us anything which would give us a desisive edge. One of the tragedies we face is being dependent on others for our technology. Partly our own laziness and partly our circumstances.
I disagree, who had the edge on 27th Feb..

loanranger

Reactions
105 1 0
Country
Pakistan
I disagree, who had the edge on 27th Feb..
You are pleased too easily. It was never desisive! Shooting down a couple of aircraft is not desisive. And it was our JF-17 and Mirages that were the stars. The BVR shootout was a bonus no one even knew would happen.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
You are pleased too easily. It was never desisive! Shooting down a couple of aircraft is not desisive. And it was our JF-17 and Mirages that were the stars. The BVR shootout was a bonus no one even knew would happen.
What did you use to shoot down the Mig and Su, Amraam's. If it was not the latest tech India would not have been running over to Uncle Sam the very a next day with the piece of Amraams

loanranger

Reactions
105 1 0
Country
Pakistan
What did you use to shoot down the Mig and Su, Amraam's. If it was not the latest tech India would not have been running over to Uncle Sam the very a next day with the piece of Amraams
It was enough to take care of them agreed. My point is that US will never sell us enough quantity(less than 100 f16) of a product or latest enough (blk70)for us to have a desisive edge over IAF.