Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 33 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
You are pleased too easily. It was never desisive! Shooting down a couple of aircraft is not desisive. And it was our JF-17 and Mirages that were the stars. The BVR shootout was a bonus no one even knew would happen.
Really ?

so PAF plays cricket on runways all day ? §§•

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
That certainly is an issue. But we need to be mindful that these max ranges are the effective kinetic ranges of these missiles. Their tiny on board seekers cannot see more than 20km for a fighter sized target, which would be around 25 to 30 km for AESA seekers. All this talk about NEZ of 50km or 60km are subject to many favorable parameters and sometimes marketing hype. Real world combat merge and dense EW environment is a great leveler. US hardware are the ones which are the most understated and perform the best in actual combat.
You mentioned range but what about - azimuth - as in the viewing beamwidth of the missile seeker ?

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
As per the admission of Indian media their M2K were unable to get a lock on any of our jet just read the Indian media reports, and as our Air Chief our JF-17 performed satisfactorily against M2K for this read his interview given to Alan Warner few month back.

As per unofficial reports JF-17 sucesfully manage to get lock against both MKI and M2k of IAF, this thing get some weight by the tweet of Maj. Gen. Asif Ghafoor in which he ask Indians to pick the jet of their choice (among JF-17 and F-16) in reply to their claim that of unauthorised used of F-16.
Some say SD-10 was fired, but AIM120 hit first.

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
@Mastankhan

You always have PAF in your cross hairs, why dont you yell out to Pakistani public for boycotting all French products since France sold India Rafale that has the capability to bomb Pakistan and Pakistanis ?

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
@Mastankhan

You always have PAF in your cross hairs, why dont you yell out to Pakistani public for boycotting all French products since France sold India Rafale that has the capability to bomb Pakistan and Pakistanis ?
It is his opinion. You should learn to absorb difference of opinion.
It would be better if you don't use this forum a platform to abuse others just for different opinions, like pdf.

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
It is his opinion. You should learn to absorb difference of opinion.
It would be better if you don't use this forum a platform to abuse others just for different opinions, like pdf.
Can you show me where have i abused ?

If he has an opinion, then i have mine too. Just like he shares his opinion, i have shared mine also. so whats wrong with that ? Since you are not WDF Management, so stop accusing me with assumptions of your own.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Can you show me where have i abused ?

If he has an opinion, then i have mine too. Just like he shares his opinion, i have shared mine also. so whats wrong with that ? Since you are not WDF Management, so stop accusing me with assumptions of your own.
words of disrespect are same as abuses in civilized world.
You have never been abused just to have another opinion. What you need to learn to absorb others opinions.
I know what I am and Mastan is not Indian, and even if he is, he must not be abused because of the facts he presents, nor should anybody else.
Stop this culture of distributing certificates of loyalty.

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
words of disrespect are same as abuses in civilized world.
You have never been abused just to have another opinion. What you need to learn to absorb others opinions.
I know what I am and Mastan is not Indian, and even if he is, he must not be abused because of the facts he presents, nor should anybody else.
Stop this culture of distributing certificates of loyalty.
I have never disrespected MK so stop lecturing me.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
I have never disrespected MK so stop lecturing me.
Don't yell !
how that feels? and when you are saying this to an old man of your father's age ? Can you say this to your father ?
and now please don't divert this to lecture of English language to direct it to somewhere else.

@Khafee please delete irrelevant posts from 489 onward. Seems like culture of pdf is slipping here too.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
@Mastankhan

Hi,

Welcome to world-defence---.

Why to jump on the french---. They offered the Rafale to us first---Paf rejected it---they offered M2k to us first Paf rejected it---.

They gave us the most advanced submarines of their time in asia---they offered us the Mirage F1 with assembly line---we rejected it as well---.

What french products can pakistanis ban---the pakistanis can hardly afford anything french---.

Now if you want to use Made In Dubai Cologne---it is upto you---. @Signalian

But this post of yours---not very bright---you need to learn to keep your focus when you get really really mad---.

Last edited:

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
Don't yell !
how that feels? and when you are saying this to an old man of your father's age ? Can you say this to your father ?
and now please don't divert this to lecture of English language to direct it to somewhere else.

@Khafee please delete irrelevant posts from 489 onward. Seems like culture of pdf is slipping here too.
I know what i said - step aside if you cant take it

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

That is not very intelligent comment---.

A Think Tank Member from a sister forum must show better intellect in his post---otherwise people will say---" SELECTED THINK TANK "---.
You can choose any word you like for me, the comment may not be intelligent as per your standards, but it does reflect a way of thinking - forever against PAF or defining a sense of duty towards Pakistan.