Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 87 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

MystryMan

Reactions
106 1 0
Country
Pakistan
It should cost something 150-180 million per H-6 so 10-12 H-6, on the higher side all 12 will cost us $2.1 billion, we already have Cruise missiles available with us so integration may cost another $100-150 million max, final package should not cost us more then $2.5 billion but it will force India to spend tens of billion $ on her Navy, Air force and for the Air defence of her coastal region .....
So for the price of one new H-6 approx, we can raise a squadron of used JH-7AII. How about we skip H-6 for possible future H-20 induction.

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
So for the price of one new H-6 approx, we can raise a squadron of used JH-7AII.
do you really think JH-7AII price only 8-10 million ???
How about we skip H-6 for possible future H-20 induction.
it is not even operational and whenever it will become operational what do you think it would be made available for export as well ....???

MystryMan

Reactions
106 1 0
Country
Pakistan

it is not even operational and whenever it will become operational what do you think it would be made available for export as well ....???
I assumed 15-18 mil for used JH-7A updated to 7AII as I remember china now want to offload some units as they are inducting J-xx in no's. In context of CPC security maybe China can give us a friendly price. I'm not against H-6 but we should get medium/heavy strike jet before large bombers.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
And india has been playing well... Learning from neighbour's experiences, being the co-operator of killswitch used on us.

Hi,

One day india will fall into that trap---and then the US will have the indian ballz in their hands---then india will really know what pakistan has been feeling for decades being steered around at american will---.

Why it would happen---because indians are bigger imbeciles than us---.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan

Hi,

Right now---th eposition that pakistan and china are---the price of the JH7A is basically nothinbg except for the upgrades of aesa newer EW package---buddy refuelling system and refueller probe.

My insider report says that Pres Xi asked IK---" tell us what you want "---. This was the time for the freebees but I believe IK fckd up by bringing up payment and how we are a proud nation and will pay---.

Pak could have picked up 2 sqdrn's free just for goodwill's sake and snagged many other high end products---.

Allah gives---you have have to know how to accept it---.

MystryMan

Reactions
106 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Right now---th eposition that pakistan and china are---the price of the JH7A is basically nothinbg except for the upgrades of aesa newer EW package---buddy refuelling system and refueller probe.

My insider report says that Pres Xi asked IK---" tell us what you want "---. This was the time for the freebees but I believe IK fckd up by bringing up payment and how we are a proud nation and will pay---.

Pak could have picked up 2 sqdrn's free just for goodwill's sake and snagged many other high end products---.

I agree with u on IK bit. But the Air or Naval Chief need to brief him about what they need. Also the vice chair of CMC visited Pak a month or two ago. If CAS or CNS put up the request to him, it would surely get some attention. it seems PAF is interested in J15 but not JH-7.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

That does sound like IK,
But isn’t this a blessing? Let GCC come to us once again for some sort of assistance and then IK will come handy

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
I assumed 15-18 mil for used JH-7A updated to 7AII as I remember china now want to offload some units as they are inducting J-xx in no's. In context of CPC security maybe China can give us a friendly price. I'm not against H-6 but we should get medium/heavy strike jet before large bombers.
JH-7 role will remain limited to operation in near sea region .... it may have its merit or demerits in that role but what I am suggesting is totally different therefore currently only H-6 fit in that role

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
I assumed 15-18 mil for used JH-7A updated to 7AII
I find it really difficult to believe because any modern avionic suit up to latest standard alone would cost 12-15 million itself .... than add air frame and engine cost .....

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

One day india will fall into that trap---and then the US will have the indian ballz in their hands---then india will really know what pakistan has been feeling for decades being steered around at american will---.

Why it would happen---because indians are bigger imbeciles than us---.

I think they've done it already.

Modi has done so much damage to India in the long-run. They will write about him in the Indian Downfall section of history books.

To Modi, the Rafale deal was about that under-the-table exchange of hard cash, keeping Pakistan 'in line', and appeasing his followers with shiny stuff. What it has actually done is steered India into American sphere of influence. With its top-tier hardware squarely drawn in from Russia, it was well outside American influence. Now, the Americans can apply pressure via French as proxy.

India's only relevance to the big powers is its newfound economic boom, and its walled-off border with China. It doesn't play any role among the grand schemes of big players. This is why Pakistan gets forced into tug-of-war between Russia/US, China/US, GCC/Iran - and India doesn't.

With the Rafale, India has tasted state-of-the-art western hardware. Russian steel now starts to taste foul. This addiction will get deeper, they will go back for more. India will then be at the west's beck and call. It's relation with Russia will sour, it will never be allowed to have good relations with China.

We can play the big players against each other because we are selling access between the east and west. India has no cards to play other than the cash they lug around.

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
In the other forum, Bilal Khan-Quwa reporting that in 70s, PAF initiated program to evaluate A-7 for both CAS and deep strike. but in 1976 US put brakes on the possible sale after reports on Pakistan actively pursuing nuclear weapons. We also evaluated Jags but cost factor turned us to Chinese A-5s.

The need for an attack fighter returned after 27/2, and situation is very much same as we are again searching suitable platform.Only difference is no western country would enter in a deal with us for attack platform because of our nuclear posture.

the only source will again be China ...so grab what they are offering without wasting more time in searching and dreaming.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

In another world I siad this plenty of times. What China limits for export, to other countries, and what it limits to Pakistan are two different things. This was before CPEC. After CPEC things are even more +ve.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
In the other forum, Bilal Khan-Quwa reporting that in 70s, PAF initiated program to evaluate A-7 for both CAS and deep strike. but in 1976 US put brakes on the possible sale after reports on Pakistan actively pursuing nuclear weapons. We also evaluated Jags but cost factor turned us to Chinese A-5s.

The need for an attack fighter returned after 27/2, and situation is very much same as we are again searching suitable platform.Only difference is no western country would enter in a deal with us for attack platform because of our nuclear posture.

the only source will again be China ...so grab what they are offering without wasting more time in searching and dreaming.
Leaves us with Flankers and JH-7(tailored for us?)