Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 132 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
I really am not a big fan of Chinese choppers .... underpowered and not combat proven. We need something to compete in anti armour warfare. AH64 and Rafael give me the real reason to worry .
While combat choppers pack a punch, remember that they're primarily anti-armour. We can counter their armour without choppers with our own armour, ATGM, bombing aircrafts and mines. Countering apaches and Rafale is a job for air defense units. We have sufficient HQ16s, Pantsirs and manpads to keep apaches at bay against direct attacks. But apache ambushes will remain a serious threat. With upcoming F16s, new Chinese radars and HQ9s, the Rafale threat could be mitigated too.

We're on the defensive so India will need impeccable planning, tactics, numerical + qualitative superiority sprinkled with good luck to make worthwhile headway against our forces. And even then remain prepared for high attrition rates and a chance escalation to an all-out nuclear war.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
While combat choppers pack a punch, remember that they're primarily anti-armour. We can counter their armour without choppers with our own armour, ATGM, bombing aircrafts and mines. Countering apaches and Rafale is a job for air defense units. We have sufficient HQ16s, Pantsirs and manpads to keep apaches at bay against direct attacks. But apache ambushes will remain a serious threat. With upcoming F16s, new Chinese radars and HQ9s, the Rafale threat could be mitigated too.

We're on the defensive so India will need impeccable planning, tactics, numerical + qualitative superiority sprinkled with good luck to make worthwhile headway against our forces. And even then remain prepared for high attrition rates and a chance escalation to an all-out nuclear war.
One can say war is just how far your luck can carry you. If your luck runs out before your enemies then all is end. D:-O

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Pakistan has learnt nothing out of this war---. You never do the deal for the US unless you get what you need on your ground---.

The americans have no honor left to fulfil the deal---they can do about face anytime they want to---.
Agree 200 %

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
If have little cash, then go for few russian , even used one, PA very satisfied with then after Mi17 and specially Mi 35
Just remember watching interview of one of mian pilot done thoroughly testing on Z10 (when 3 were in Pakistan) his opinion was they were very good he loved these bird, they have good responses inky in few area thay are weak
To adress those point china make Z10M, so something better then nothing, turks Atak are almost gone untill atak 2.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Just remember watching interview of one of mian pilot done thoroughly testing on Z10 (when 3 were in Pakistan) his opinion was they were very good he loved these bird, they have good responses inky in few area thay are weak
To adress those point china make Z10M, so something better then nothing, turks Atak are almost gone untill atak 2.
They won't say anything during an interview, it's just formalities. You wont truly know how they feel about certain equipment from an interview.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Pakistan has learnt nothing out of this war---. You never do the deal for the US unless you get what you need on your ground---.

The americans have no honor left to fulfil the deal---they can do about face anytime they want to---.
If only we had sane people like you.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Read it... all aircraft to be ready and delivered in 12 years...
three years to pick vendors ...
Then To establish facility.
going by the track record And my life expectancy I will be dead and buried by the time first plane takes off in 30 years .

Ertugral

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Read it... all aircraft to be ready and delivered in 12 years...
three years to pick vendors ...
Then To establish facility.
going by the track record And my life expectancy I will be dead and buried by the time first plane takes off in 30 years .
Thays what I was thinking, but India can go with small chunk of off the shelve purchase, just like 36 Rafale...in this scenario it can get two squards within two to three years...