Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 186 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
Various news outlets now talking about F-35 for India as a potential deal. Search Google News with F-35 and "India". This wasn't there 2 weeks ago. Perhaps not even 1 week ago. Keep watching this space, this number will only go up after November. I am just hoping the US election delays Indian acquisition efforts.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Various news outlets now talking about F-35 for India as a potential deal. Search Google News with F-35 and "India". This wasn't there 2 weeks ago. Perhaps not even 1 week ago. Keep watching this space, this number will only go up after November. I am just hoping the US election delays Indian acquisition efforts.

Suggestion because of Indian spanking by Chinese. This won't be happening soon.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
It's all Indian chatter because they are desperate first ledder for F35 is F16 also US companies looking business are Boeing formost since LM is doing fine I doubt india will go F35 even if its long waiting time

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan

Hi,

India will step back into " SLAVERY" after it has bought the F-35's---.

No more free indian nation---.

Araz

Reactions
208 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Not likely to happen this side pf 2030 if at all. Indians are not going to fall for this ploy from the US. Alright to buy choppers, C130s and P8i but not a fighter jet.
A

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
I see cognitive dissonance - my Pakistani friends hoping (dreaming, fantasizing) for F-16s but thinking F-35s are entrapment, a ploy, a slave contract. Which is it? You can't have the cake and eat it too...

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I see cognitive dissonance - my Pakistani friends hoping (dreaming, fantasizing) for F-16s but thinking F-35s are entrapment, a ploy, a slave contract. Which is it? You can't have the cake and eat it too...

It will not be an issue of American offer or Indian acceptance but of Indian arrogance. Modi has claimed moon and stars for India. His made in India claim is a complete disaster. French are more accommodating and just to please India they have added some made in India components to Rafael. No country likes to devalue their product by using inferior tech or parts.

Now do you thing Americans will allow Indian to tinker with their F35? do you think they will give source codes to India to integrate their parts and weapons into their latest plane?
The answer is simply NO.

and Modi is in no shape financially or politically to purchase yet another completely new weapon system which will cost astronomical amounts and add yet another aircraft to their existing seven different types of fighter aircrafts.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan

Even if they sign an F35 deal, they wont be getting them before 2027-28 because of heavy backlog orders. And by that time, PAF will than go for Chinese stealth options atleast 2 squads. Options can be J31/J35 or even J20 if we able to convince Chinese.

Junaid

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
35 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Since 9/11 India has been helped by the West led by the US and isreal, in all spheres of nation building, e.g. economic, military etc. The result is that we see a 180 degree change in india as to wt it was for almost 50 years of its life and how it was transformed in the next 20.
All the doors to western tech were opened for India, so as to transform it from it was.
All this was done for a purpose as in the Caucasian man's world their r no free lunches. That was to neutralize Pakistan if the West failed to do it self.
At the height of the Afghan war their were close to 30 Intel agencies working from the Pak afg border, all against Pak.
They tried n failed, now it's the turn of India to do at its been proped up for. The west is demanding it's pound of flesh.
So if it takes F 35 to do the job, they will be delivered to India with the source codes n all.

This tiff that India had with China was not planned to happen but was a blessing in disguise for Pakistan.