Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 201 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
We are facing the same issue on almost every thread.
Every new member which joins the forum takes us back to the basics I. E whether the claim is right or wrong.
So all those members which are jumping to both forums then then join the bandwagon.
Something needs to be done about this cz all the thread goes back to zero.
@Khafee @TomCat @Counter-Errorist
They will be shown the door, like Microbrain.

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
True.

But for now, we don't have visual or any sort of acceptable official confirmation of anything yet. Lets hope for the best. I think because of struggling economy, we are playing low regarding our new(or soon to be) purchases.
We won't play low. There is no point of hiding them. Therefore I think if claims are right than we may see the proof in next few days

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
We won't play low. There is no point of hiding them. Therefore I think if claims are right than we may see the proof in next few days
Baray naik khayal hain apke.
Lekin ye yaad rakhna bhai, J-15 aaye, F-22 aaye, F-35 aaye, Faida PAF ko hona hai, Apko nai.

So, Better get focused on some Shabana or Mahnoor, And Please, NO MANSOOR or ANAS.

J-15 aakar apko chummi nai karega bhai, Kamzkam Bhabi g to khayal rakhlengi apki sehat ka thora sa.

@Caprxl Kuch karo na yaar Zarvan bhai ke liye

Thorough Pro

Reactions
314 6 0
Country
Pakistan
Because they are special people and @Khafee knows that new members are always special because they are increasing the size of this community, we should go easy on them and provide them with the requested info, after all they are fellow countrymen/forum members

We are facing the same issue on almost every thread.
Every new member which joins the forum takes us back to the basics I. E whether the claim is right or wrong.
So all those members which are jumping to both forums then then join the bandwagon.
Something needs to be done about this cz all the thread goes back to zero.
@Khafee @TomCat @Counter-Errorist

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Because they are special people and @Khafee knows that new members are always special because they are increasing the size of this community, we should go easy on them and provide them with the requested info, after all they are fellow countrymen/forum members
Yes we should provide them with info...if they have questions...but a lot of them ask for things beyond our control...
...like proof for J15, F16 block 70/72, etc. This doesnt help anything...except add tons of useless comments of skepticism for a few pages on the thread. Still no need to be heavy handed with them...just a polite request is fine IMO.

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Are any new weapons expected with the purchase of this batch of F-16s apart from Aim 120D ?.

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Why do that when there are multiple mirage sqaudrons that can already do that
Well because you should not keep F 16 limited to Air Defence role. In my humble opinion F 16 Block 70 and Block 72 should be used for all kind of roles including deep strikes if required. Therefore our future F16 inductions should make sure that our jets have the capability to carry and fire long range cruise missiles.

Last edited:

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Tried that a bunch of times, even defended him among others, he won't shut up about it.
I won't shut up because claim is way to big and no matter How much I pray for the claim to be true I still would only believe until I see proof. It's not me who you have to defend because I am not the one who made the claim someone else did and what you should do is pray that proof comes fast. And for NIKAH all modern nikahs are recorded in a public ceremony for entire world to see unlike the claim of J15|J16 and J 10 C.

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
What else you expect from people ??? You make a claim and people just blindly believe you. Nobody is going to believe until they see most basic thing called proof. Nobody wants the claim to be wrong but nobody won't believe it either without seeing the beasts.
Sir that's completely understandable. That's human nature...
...but plz tell me what good it would do to make a thousand posts here asking for proof?
Would it make the military release proof faster? Proof will come when it will come...whether we fill this thread with thousands of useless posts or not.

Wouldn't u find the thread better having more on topic content(like for example researching and posting a jet's capabilities, or figuring out which base it will be operating from, which roles, etc.)...that ppl can learn from? Instead of a thousand posts saying "where's the proof?"

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
I won't shut up because claim is way to big and no matter How much I pray for the claim to be true I still would only believe until I see proof. It's not me who you have to defend because I am not the one who made the claim someone else did and what you should do is pray that proof comes fast. And for NIKAH all modern nikahs are recorded in a public ceremony for entire world to see unlike the claim of J15|J16 and J 10 C.
No proof is going to be shared as it has been categorically stated that PAF will make the announcement whenever they seem it is the right time. Your believing or not believing is your choice but it does not make a difference to the claim.

If you have nothing concrete to share on the thread its better not to spoil it with your daily blabbering.