Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 203 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
That's what i said when i said that there is no need to mate CMs to F-16s because we already have multiple squadrons of aircraft that are well suited to carry out the role.The only reason Turkey uses the F-16 for this role is because the F-4 cant do it
Actually F4 can do it. It was the testbed for SOM development. They are in the process of phasing out F4s (or was the plan).

The whole F35 Fiasco put a monkey wrench in their plans.

Last edited:

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Turkey also has Israeli Popeyes installed on F4s

1596156649160.png

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Itni sense hoti in loogoon main, to ghum hi kiya tha.

Sir please let opposing ideas come if they are not rough as people are leaving some other forums for same reasons and mods should not take sides, if they do not like comments just softly inform the member in private. That's my humble request.

Pinnacle

Reactions
160 5 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir please let opposing ideas come if they are not rough as people are leaving some other forums for same reasons and mods should not take sides, if they do not like comments just softly inform the member in private. That's my humble request.
I second your thoughts

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I second your thoughts
I'm sorry I do not agree with this naive narrative. Issue is screaming 10 times in a day "Proof Proof Proof", on every thread, all over the forum.

Is their screaming, going to make Pak Armed forces reveal anything sooner? They will do it, when they want to. All it does is derail threads with useless banter.

If they want to act like 2yr olds, best to stay off the forum.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Recently Pakistan armed forces have developed a habit of quietly inducting new systems without acknowledging or denying them publicly. Some of them are quietly revealed on the 23rd march Parade.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Sir opposing ideas are fine. Do u think this below is an opposing idea?
"Where's the proof?"

What if I repeat it a hundred times? Would it make for a good discussion? That's about the only issue...ppl constantly asking the same thing over and over as if it would somehow expedite proof. It just unnecessarily fills the thread with useless posts devoid of substance.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I'm sorry I do not agree with this naive narrative. Issue is screaming 10 times in a day "Proof Proof Proof", on every thread, all over the forum.

Is their screaming, going to make Pak Armed forces reveal anything sooner? They will do it, when they want to. All it does is derail threads with useless banter.

If they want to act like 2yr olds, best to stay off the forum.
Are we in any court of justice, that everyone jump on to foram immidiatly start demanding proof ...

They should be thankful that they have been provided valuable info ahead others, so now they have 2 options

One trust the source and contribute some valuable input to forum

2nd dont trust at all, relax take this info just as rumour on this forum and wait till it officially confirmed

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir opposing ideas are fine. Do u think this below is an opposing idea?
"Where's the proof?"

What if I repeat it a hundred times? Would it make for a good discussion? That's about the only issue...ppl constantly asking the same thing over and over as if it would somehow expedite proof. It just unnecessarily fills the thread with useless posts devoid of substance.
Not a sane post by brother Zavran but he is contributing to different forums so I still request to ignore hi post just like many bear aggressive attitude of MK. Asking for proof from Khafee Sb is really not a wise move as he directly has no personal motive in PA but he likes Pakistan Armed Forces, now he is perhaps only source for general public to get info about Pak forces new gadgets as Pakistani professionals cannot comment till announcements are made officially.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Not a sane post by brother Zavran but he is contributing to different forums so I still request to ignore hi post just like many bear aggressive attitude of MK. Asking for proof from Khafee Sb is really not a wise move as he directly has no personal motive in PA but he likes Pakistan Armed Forces, now he is perhaps only source for general public to get info about Pak forces new gadgets as Pakistani professionals cannot comment till announcements are made officially.
I'm not running after Zarvan with a danda for asking for proof.
Ppl here were only telling him to curb the repeated requests...that's all.

Bkbiznyc

Reactions
124 3 0
Country
USA
Zarvan is always asking for proof it used to annoy me. He has since grown on me. I see the love he has for Pakistan's military. Pakistani media is constantly reporting pseudo news about PA military, imagine if they showed all these new procurements. They would be vilified and I can only imagine all the vitriolic news stories. In due time the goodies will be revealed.